Wushu Warrior

slinky

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The movie was released on DVD on March 2. I just found the Amazon link., Looks pretty decent for a made for TV movie in Canada. I found some info on Tod Fennell, who plays the main character. He is a martial artist, with a black belt in Shotokan, but also learned his mother runs a dance studio, so perhaps he did both dance and martial arts. The only thing that picks my interest is who the fight choreographer was.

http://www.amazon.com/Wushu-Warrior-Matt-Frewer/dp/B0032W5Z9E

I was just looking at the Amazon page for this film and I can't believe such a new film is being released in either full-screen or non anamorphic widescreen!

Based on the trailer I am not too excited about it but I am interested in hearing if anyone else watches it, what they think.

It is probably bad or we would have heard about this long ago, just thought maybe someone watched this and knew. I saw it at the video store and it was out, so just wondered.:squigglemouth:

Saw the movie this morning on The Movie Channel. I can confirm that this was a pretty bad movie. Mind you, the lead actor is pretty good at martial arts but the story was blah and there were some special effects that was too Dragonball-ish for my taste. I think I will do a full review on the site.

Archived