Rapid Fire (Making of)

andy338

Just come across this on youtube & i've never actually seen this interview before, i've always been surprised at how little behind the scenes footage of Brandon has ever been made available as i'm sure there must be loads of outakes & unused footage from all his films that could be put on DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D55m4Q-E0Q

I think this is on the US DVD I have.

Bought it not only for the extras, but the uncut status and higher sound set-up:wink:. Artwork's a bit unusual though.

Interesting I have the US DVD and this is not on there. Unless it's an easter egg or something. I've watched the 2 special features they included and don't recall this at all.

Thanks posting the link...super cool stuff.

Found this while searching as well. Really cool stuff as well. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai2BBb-Wtkk&feature=related

Interesting I have the US DVD and this is not on there. Unless it's an easter egg or something. I've watched the 2 special features they included and don't recall this at all.

Oh shit, perhaps I was wrong then! I apologise:crossedlips:!

Yeah, shame Fox didn't include these. Maybe they felt it was repetitive or something.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Thanks to Andy 338 and Gorhama for posting those clips. It's always cool to see behind the scenes footage, especially as I've seen so little with Brandon.

Yeah, I didn't think this was the making of i'd seen before either (from the US DVD) but as I no longer currently own the disk I wasn't 100% sure so thanks for checking it's not the same, as I said before there seems a missed opportunity here for all this additional footage to be put out on a special edition disk & shown properly.

There was a 15 minute feature on Rapid Fire shown on Sky Movies in the UK which has never been seen since i had it on VHS but lost it! There must be tons of stuff on Brandon behind the scenes not seen. I would love an unrated version of the Crow too, that was cut badly for an R before release....I have the german dvd release of Showdown in Little Tokyo and apparently this is longer than the US cut which was cut for an R, dont know how true this is as i have never seen the US cut.

Shaw Brothers Official All Region DVDs Here

FAR EAST BLU RAY GUIDE

I would love an unrated version of the Crow too, that was cut badly for an R before release....

I've seen footage that's a lot longer, but I thought that was just down to it being excessive.

I have the german dvd release of Showdown in Little Tokyo and apparently this is longer than the US cut which was cut for an R, dont know how true this is as i have never seen the US cut.

The Australian (which I have), Dutch and German DVDs are anamorphic and uncut.

See DVD Compare and IMDB for details.

dionbrother

Strangely, no footage of Brandon and Jeff Imada looking at a copy of POLICE STORY's shopping mall fight and stealing all the moves.

Giving this old thread a little push. I've seen this on several (crew) items and always wondered what the chinese character means? If anybody could be of help, I'd appreciate it.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

Cognoscente
On 3/25/2010 at 3:54 AM, gorhama said:

Interesting I have the US DVD and this is not on there. Unless it's an easter egg or something.

I have yet to see an Easter Egg page on here. I remember there used to be one on the Asian DVD Guide forum.

• Like 1