Shaws Theatrical and Celestial Subs Remastering Project

gfanikf

Killer Meteor
See, this is why you are so annoying.

You write that you agree with me and then later write a post against me just for the hell of it? What's the matter? Did you realize you agreed with me on something and found out that's not how the rules go in your head?

And for the record pal, I have written to them. Months ago when a Funimation representative posted here on the forum. I asked other people on the forum to write to them as well. Don't know if they did but I did and not only that I got a reply back.

gfanikf sounds as if he might have more direct connections than I do if he can get extras back on those discs. If that is the case, then he should also press on the subtitle issue and possibly bring up the issues with the video transfers of the recent titles. All it takes is just expressing it to them just like the other issues he cares about (Shaw Brother English dubs, extras, etc...).

With all that in mind pal, I return your question back to you. If you agree with the subtitle issue.... then:

Yawn, you're boring Running Man - or may I call you Fulltime Killer?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Running Man

You really shouldn't be calling anyone "boring" when you yourself are still spouting the same old, tired routine.

Killer Meteor
You really shouldn't be calling anyone "boring" when you yourself are still spouting the same old, tired routine.

What, calling you out on being a colossal abusive pain? Heck, its a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

The Running Man

Okay little boy. Explain to me in this thread how I was a pain? Do it.

And then, justify your action on coming back with a bratty comment way after you replied that was obviously a provocation to me. A provocation that you have done to me many times before on this and the Asian DVD Guide forums for no reason at all.

And notice how you didn't even attempt to reply to anything that I wrote to you in that comment of mine you quoted. Why? Cause you don't have an answer for it. You're a nuisance. You're lame.

And to add to your lameness is how you stole Kung Fu Bob's reply to me from another thread: http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7888&page=7

He wrote the "bore" comment including typing out the word "Yawn" to me. Then later the same day, when you have no answer to what I have written to you, you steal his comments and throw in that laughable "ace" card of yours of calling me by other people's screen names because you've been shown for the obnoxious dork that you are.

Killer Meteor
Okay little boy. Explain to me in this thread how I was a pain? Do it.

And then, justify your action on coming back with a bratty comment way after you replied that was obviously a provocation to me. A provocation that you have done to me many times before on this and the Asian DVD Guide forums for no reason at all.

And notice how you didn't even attempt to reply to anything that I wrote to you in that comment of mine you quoted. Why? Cause you don't have an answer for it. You're a nuisance. You're lame.

And to add to your lameness is how you stole Kung Fu Bob's reply to me from another thread: http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7888&page=7

He wrote the "bore" comment including typing out the word "Yawn" to me. Then later the same day, when you have no answer to what I have written to you, you steal his comments and throw in that laughable "ace" card of yours of calling me by other people's screen names because you've been shown for the obnoxious dork that you are.

LOL I never even noticed Bob's post. Oh well,

Archived