With "Rarescope" no more, what happens to "Showdown at the Cottonmill"?

Fang Shih-yu

Jackie Fhan

What do you mean by tree copy? I might can get my friend to d/l it for me and put it on disk, hes usualy cool with that stuff. I can ask him.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fang Shih-yu
What do you mean by tree copy? I might can get my friend to d/l it for me and put it on disk, hes usualy cool with that stuff. I can ask him.

More or less, it's a copy of a movie that gets spread around for others to copy; it's like acorns from a tree, or it's like a chain letter!:tongue: Anyway, since I posted that offer, another person from the forum has asked to borrow the copy, so it will be a while before my copy could be available to you...if you don't mind waiting, Brother Jackie Fhan!:smile: Otherwise, someone else on the forums might be able to help you.... Any volunteers?:ooh:

Jackie Fhan

Oh it is no problem. My friend will probably do it when I ask him to. I'd call him now but i'm sure he is sleeping. Thanks for the help, if he somehow can't do it I will let you know :) this movie does look awesome. I'll make my own dvd cover for it, not sure what I'll do yet.. but never tried before but hopefully can come up with something. :)

Knockabout

Great work Daigoro! I finally got around seeing your version, and i was very impressed to say the least. I already got the original rarescope version, but despite it being a really good movie I only bothered to watch it once. However, with this upgrade of the print, and the new subs, i'm going to be seeing this one again many times..

Thank you for taking the trouble to do the upgrade for all of us. Hopefully we will be seeing many other projects from you in the future.

Boy i must say good work Daigoro i have own multiple copies from different peoples garage sale but none look this good.

Thanks for sharing, even though it is been seeded very, very slow

I am at 4% after about 8 hours now!

This community seem great, i am new on here.

Wow.

Showdown at Cotton Mill is a film that i have always rated EXTREMELY HIGH, but unfortunately due to the quality of the subtitles etc haven't watched it near as much as i should.

I can appreciate this looking a little suspect with me only joining up yesterday but i promise you i am not here to take take take and hope i can contribute to the forum in some way.

I want to say a massive thanks to Daigoro, haven't d/l yet but will try this afternoon. You have made my weekend ...

:angel:

Its been a painful process downloading this! I am at 67% but it appears there are no "seeds":cry:

Is there anyone kind enough to "seed" so that i can complete my download. I would be ETERNALLY grateful! :bigsmile:

Thanks in advance guys

prinnysquad
Its been a painful process downloading this! I am at 67% but it appears there are no "seeds":cry:

Is there anyone kind enough to "seed" so that i can complete my download. I would be ETERNALLY grateful! :bigsmile:

Thanks in advance guys

I've re-seeded it, it'll be seeded at various times over the next few days.

I've re-seeded it, it'll be seeded at various times over the next few days.

Your a star.

Thank you very much! :bigsmile:

Archived