Best Bruceploitation Movie?

MG Lerox

Very perceptive... Chow should still be pummeled for that...

:tinysmile_angry2_t:

"When the opponent expands, I contract... We he contracts, I expand..."

Another message, billy!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raymond Chow has said very little about his dealings with Bruce Lee. There's more been said from individuals who spent less time with the star such as George Lazenby. Chow played a big role behind the scenes.

The guy showed his true colour's when he filmed the aftermath of Lee's death and removal of all his personal belongings. Then released The Man The Legend as a so called tribute lol.

Sorry if I'm going off topic here.

Raymond Chow has said very little about his dealings with Bruce Lee. There's more been said from individuals who spent less time with the star such as George Lazenby. Chow played a big role behind the scenes.

The guy showed his true colour's when he filmed the aftermath of Lee's death and removal of all his personal belongings. Then released The Man The Legend as a so called tribute lol.

Sorry if I'm going off topic here.

He was killed with a hundred people in the next room.

The 78 version of Game Of Death is very quotable. Id seen all of Bruce Lee's films before watching G.O.D and it left me lost for words. Bear in mind I had no knowledge of the film and it this was pre-internet days. Over the years I have since grown to appreciate Sammo Hungs choreography and the nods to Lee's real life in the story.

The 78 version of Game Of Death is very quotable. Id seen all of Bruce Lee's films before watching G.O.D and it left me lost for words. Bear in mind I had no knowledge of the film and it this was pre-internet days. Over the years I have since grown to appreciate Sammo Hungs choreography and the nods to Lee's real life in the story.

"That thing fell exactly were you WERE!"

"What's it up there?"

"IT was an accident"

Yeah, I'd have to agree, it's probably The Game of Death, especially since it's always been marketed as a "Bruce Lee" film... What bullshit. Raymond Chow should have never made it alive after producing this heap.

Thanks to Sammo, Kim Tai Chung, Chen Yao Pao, Yuan Biao, and all the others who contributed to this production, to try and bring Lee's footage to the screen.

The plot for Tower of Death actually fit Lee's footage better...

http://theamericanreader.com/the-curses-the-fates-the-races-the-fakes-the-faces-the-names-of-the-game-of-death-or-the-game-of-death/

Interesting read.

Kung Fu Fever sound looks like a riot Ill have to get a copy. Dragon Lee always looked like he was abusing amphetamines in his films. The guy could never stop twitching even when he was not taking on a gang of villainous kung fu fighters.

Tower Of Death is a guilty pleasure and the film that introduced me to the skills of Hwang Jang Lee.

That picture is priceless, it just needs a funny caption to go with it. I think Dragon Lee was having more than just a can of Red Bull to keep him going.

Thanks ThunderScore.

Morgoth Bauglir

Love the picture. Ron Van Clief comes back from the dead in this movie so that's why he has that bandage on his head.:xd:

The more I hear about Kung Fu Fever the more I have to get a copy:xd:. Ron Van Clief should have starred in a lot more movies.

From what I have seen, Dynamo is still my favorite Bruceploitation flick. It doesn't take itself seriously and actually mocks Bruceploitation (while being just that.) Great action too.

Iron Dragon Strikes Back is awesome but isn't a Bruceploitation movie at all... The only reason it could be considered as such is because it stars Bruce Li (and he isn't even credited as that).. That and the alternate name "The Gold Connection.".

But really, outside of that, it really isn't bruceploitation.

Archived