PEACH BABY series on DVD a question for shapes or anyone else "informed"

silver hermit

silver hermit

i heard from a friend all of these movies were released in taiwan on dvd but are now OOP. is this true????

are there movies similar to the action craziness that goes on in that film?? i know lo rei's action direction is off the carts.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
silver hermit

thanks, i do have the kung fu wonder child thai dvd i didn't know they released child of peach as well great:bigsmile: now i just have to find them :angel:

odioustrident

For titles similar to Child of Peach, Magic Warriors, Magic of Spell and Kung Fu Wonderchild, maybe Twelve Fairies (1990) would count? I have never seen it, but many of the same people are involved (no Lo Rei though :sad: )

I am so confused about a lot of these Taiwanese productions...

Is Child of Peach 2 (listed on HKMDB) a separate film from Child of Peach, Magic of Spell, and Magic Warriors? Does it exist? I have seen Magic of Spell and Magic Warriors both listed as Child of Peach sequels in certain circles.

How is Aloha Little Vampire Story? Action directed by Lo Rei, with some other people that worked on Magic Warriors...

Excited to hear whether there were Taiwan DVD releases or not. There is so much the "general public" like myself doesn't know about these films and their distribution.

Child of Peach is OOP. I saw this a few years ago, and I think it was available, but I didn't know what it was, and passed on it. I'm still kicking myself. FLK has it though.

Child of Peach 2 = Magic of Spell. Aloha Little Vampire is ok. It's a fun child vampire movie like Vampire Child (aka Labyrinth of Death aka Vampire Strikes Back).

thedirtytiger

The Thai DVD of Kung Fu Wonderchild was horribly cropped, just terrible ! The others all came out on Chinese DVD but the discs were somewhat dodgy and didn't play well...

silver hermit
The Thai DVD of Kung Fu Wonderchild was horribly cropped, just terrible ! The others all came out on Chinese DVD but the discs were somewhat dodgy and didn't play well...

cool its good to know they came out on dvd quality. even if the discs themselves suck. i'm sure a reburn would solve the playing issues i have had to do that before a few times with china pressed discs

The only Lin Xiao Lou movies I know of on DVD are Kung Fu wonderchild (UK/Thai) , Heroic Fight (Mainland,) Joysales did vcd of Heroic fight not sure if there was a DVD. Messy Temple came out in Taiwan on DVD but its long gone now, I guss Thundercops 2 is out on DVD, I think 12 faires was on HK VCD, Aloha Vampire stroy was released in the US on DVD but it was bad quality.

not sure if joysales released Peach baby pt2 but they relased most of Lo Wei's films so I guess they will release that one.

Archived