Bruce Lee & The Grand Cinema Of Martial Arts

QueMuchita

Italian daily sports newspaper "La Gazzetta Dello Sport" is releasing Bruce Lee & The Grand Cinema Of Martial Arts, a 40 disc boxset showcasing the best in Martial Arts Cinema, one DVD will be released on a weekly basis. Should be good! If anybody needs anything translated, feel free to ask.

capturekbw.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they may be kicking off with Fist of Fury... now where the hell is Il Furore Della Cina Colpisce Ancora? :wink:

Thats going to be the second DVD

Oh... nice :smile: Wonder if these will have the original Italian dubs. I have a VHS-rip DVD of the Italian "Futurama" VHS of The Big Boss, which has an extended music score from Peter Thomas. This was also on the German dub as well... probably since Peter Thomas is German :tongue:

What a great excuse to visit my favourite European county!..:xd:

Interesting about the extended music score, how is it different?

The Italian and German theatrical cuts have the same music from the English dub that we all know and love. However, it extends the tracks used in the film. One example is the music that usually plays when Cheng runs from the riverside to the Boss's mansion. Rather than the music starting the moment Cheng starts running, it actually starts when we first see Cheng sitting by the river, and plays all the way through. It also uses some of the music from the original Mandarin cut. I might try to post some clips later :smile:

Archived