Massacre Survivor - public showing in London (25th March)

falkor

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
G-man to the visual aids rescue! :bigsmile:

Now for those of us old fuddy-duddy dudes stuck in the 80s...

who don't Mybook, FaceSpace or Tweety-bird, any chance of posting them pix on the forum? :crossedlips:

My thoughts exactly.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've added a couple of photos from the event on my Facebook, so if I met you there or you contributed to saving Massacre Survivor then please drop us a PM!

BTW, I relayed everyone's feedback about Shaolin Vs. Lama wide to Toby Russell, but I think there's already another proper Rare on the horizon that is currently in talks, though T will certainly consider Lama for next time around... Please listen for announcements! :tongue:

Cheers falkor, i'll hop over to facebook in a bit and try and 'befriend' you!! :xd:

Sorry to those peoples who wanted to put some names to faces. I had my iphone on me, but by the time I'd thought about it, the lights had already been hit. And anyone with an iphone knows that taking ophotos without any light is just pointless! :sad:

I'm also pretty damn pleased to hear that Shaolin vs Lama is a possibility. This is a very cool film, and one that i'd love to see get a widescreen release. Also look forward to hearing in due course about the other rare that is on the horizon....

man...i wished i knew of this film sooner, otherwise i would've went!

i would like toknow who is this attractive japanese barmaid :D

Fuck i missed out on this!

Any more old school flicks being shown on the big screen? I have been campaigning for this to happen for ages!

next show in bethnall green should be in late june, not sure what is being shown, i will keep you posted.

That is great news!

I will definately be coming to that, i know plenty people that would come.

I await further news!:xd:

Archived