Massacre Survivor - public showing in London (25th March)

falkor

Here's a quote from Adonis:

Massacre Survivor is confirmed to be screened for the first time at The Working Mans Club in Bethnal Green E2 on 25th March from 7pm till 11pm. We will be showcasing another Kung Fu classic movie as build up to the main event. The bar will be open & we will have a large selection of movies for sale, including Spaghetti Westerms, Film Noir & the latest Asian releases! If you need further details please contact me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there was more time, I would have loved to flown over to see this and meet some of you UK boys.

Whoever does go, please take pix and post them with a full report.....

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee

Sounds great, cheers Falkor, I will make sure I am there despite having to play in a football tournament prior! I look forward to seeing you and Adonis, and other KFC members there!

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Damn, a new carb is on order for my private jet, otherwise...

Wow, I wish I could be there for this. I hope a lot of you UK fans get to go and experience this film as it was meant to be seen. Can't wait to hear about it. :nerd:

I really wish I could make this but, sadly, it ain't meant to be! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

Needless to say, I hope it's a great night and enjoy, my Kung Fu Brothers!!! :bigsmile:

Oooo sounds good, something in my city :bigsmile:

Looks like a long walk from bethnal green tube station. Also can you provide some details of this place please like if there's entry costs and the dress code?

thanks for setting this up!

Man-oh-man. As many as you UK cats have got to get together for this.

As I've tried to emphasize in the Philly -- Macon -- Hong Kong gathering threads....

while fun to talk up the fu on-line, its a whole other experience to press-the-flesh and meet in person.

I hope those who can make it enjoy this to its fullest.

A few months more in the making and I would've been down for a cross Atlantic flight.

Again, do post them pix and tales.

(We need to see what you all Limey Boys n Gals look like) :wink:

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

This sounds like a hoot. Wish i could be there.

How much fun will it be.

Good going Falkor thats the way to rock the kung fu world.

Tootles,,

GD Y-Y :smile:

thundered mantis

Aaaw, pity I can´t be there! I´d enjoy it greatly to watch the movie on a big screen surrounded by kung fu fans.

All the attenders will have a great time, that´s for sure!

Now this sounds very cool indeed. Shame to see that some people won't be able to make it, but I'll try my best to be there. I'm only south of London by 40 mins, so there's no excuse!

Look forward to putting a few names to faces, having a beer, then getting down to watching some seriouls good Kung Fu action on a big screen :xd:

PM coming your way Falkor...

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Now this sounds very cool indeed. Shame to see that some people won't be able to make it, but I'll try my best to be there. I'm only south of London by 40 mins, so there's no excuse!

Look forward to putting a few names to faces, having a beer, then getting down to watching some seriouls good Kung Fu action on a big screen :xd:

PM coming your way Falkor...

Yo Wiggy, take your digital camera bro!

As Teako stated, we fans from the states have posted our mugs for all to see. I'm starting to think all the UK guys are in the Witness Protection Program or something! :xd: LOL

Damn, I really wish I could be there! :nerd:

I'm excited for all of you cats though!!!! :bigsmile:

As Teako stated, we fans from the states have posted our mugs for all to see. I'm starting to think all the UK guys are in the Witness Protection Program or something! :xd: LOL

LOL

It's because the people from this small island called the UK are slightly inbred and similar in looks, so we get camera shy :xd:

Here's a pic of me and my mates...

facesv.jpg

Shame ya can't make it Bob, would've been good to catch you and some of the other cool peepz from the USA.

If you do happen to get your carb in time, it'll great for you to make it and pick up everyone else from the states en route too! :tongue:

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
LOL

It's because the people from this small island called the UK are slightly inbred and similar in looks, so we get camera shy :xd:

Here's a pic of me and my mates...

facesv.jpg

Shame ya can't make it Bob, would've been good to catch you and some of the other cool peepz from the USA.

If you do happen to get your carb in time, it'll great for you to make it and pick up everyone else from the states en route too! :tongue:

Is that you- second one from the left? That's exactly how I pictured you! :bigsmile:

Mailed Adonis thanks to falkor and he said the following:

£10 Entry and will be from 7pm till 11pm and we will be selling a load a of movies on the night, most will be 3 movies for £10 (so can't go wrong).

The area is safe and so no worries there, as we are a few yards from the main high road of Bethnal Green.

The Massacre Survivor topic is now the 3rd biggest on Mark Pollard's forum! :wink: I wonder if Mark would be interested in seing this masterpiece for himself?

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
The Massacre Survivor topic is now the 3rd biggest on Mark Pollard's forum! :wink: I wonder if Mark would be interested in seing this masterpiece for himself?

No doubt! Falkor, you should hook Mark up with a copy. I'm sure none of the contributors would object. Without this forum to offer it, it wouldn't have happened right? Plus, Mark is a really nice dude. :bigsmile:

Look forward to seeing whoever can make it tonight, aswell as a couple of cool movies.

Off to work now, just hope I don't get any major server issues that keep me there till late!! :xd:

Yep I will be there, just hope I dont run into any trouble on the way from bethnal green station to the place

see you guys there =)

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

I'm really happy that a bunch of fans- some of them good friends- are going to experience this film in the theater. :bigsmile: While I can't be there, I'm still excited about the event and look forward to hearing about it. To those that are going- have a great time everybody! :wink:

Archived