URGENT HELP NEEDED !! on dvd shaolin wu tang

DiScIpLe

i have the vengeance video version of the film shaolin wu tang[gordon liu] , which is in region 2 pal

version . UK .

however i want to get the XENON region 1 version of the film BUT only if it is better quality.

it seems not much difference, but the sound quality in the vengeance video is terrible.

the picture is not good either,

ive heard that xenon has cleared theres up a bit , to not top standard, and the sound is dolby , better than vengeance video

please someone help calrify the better, otherwise theres no point in spending 5 quid.

thanks !!!!!!!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen that DVD, but Xenon's stuff is usually very low-quality. I highly doubt they bothered to do a Dolby remaster for a DVD that goes straight to the bargain bins.

The Xenon DVD is full screen pan and scan. So far the best print I've seen is the Widescreen from France. At least I think it's from France. I know this has been brought up before and more knowlegible members will set you straight on the best version!!

thanks for replies,

i dont think i can get hold of the french one.

hopefully somebody with both can help .

lillippa328
thanks for replies,

i dont think i can get hold of the french one.

hopefully somebody with both can help .

i think some people here miight have the french one...i have the Xenon one and it aint that good at all...whole things is FS and cropped...english dub, with burnt in eng subs....

There is a beautiful custom dvd, widescreen eng dubbed/subbed. It's widely avilable in trading circles & from torrents for free. Run a search on the forums & you'll find out more!

good luck!

Archived