Best/Memorable Costumes in SB films

The Silver Fox

The Silver Fox

I watched 'Gang Master' last night, great all around movie but that outfit that Chen Kuan Tai was wearing at the end was priceless.

I was like a kung fu Santa Claus type deal-only a few people could wear something that ridiculous and still be a total bad ass.

Any other crazy outfits that come to mind, as far as Shaw Brothers films?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Weird Man, crazy outfits all the way around. Cheng tien chi, tripped me out with the little skirt thing he was wearing, and so was his students wearing skirts. The lead villian Chao kuo was wearing barely there shirts, just two straps with a skirt and pants underneath. The costumes in this movie was just wild.

Morgoth Bauglir

I think Santa Claus is from Mongolia. He won a huge battle and became famous. Something like that.

One of my favorite outfits is that guy who steps on his own insides in Super NInjas. Basically just a pair of shorts, but damn that guy looked cool.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

I love Lo Lieh's getup in HUMAN LANTERNS and the "Mask Gang" in MASKED AVENGERS. Those demon masks were cool.

I also always liked the Yang family's soldier outfits in EIGHT DIAGRAM POLE FIGHTER.

I love Lo Lieh's getup in HUMAN LANTERNS and the "Mask Gang" in MASKED AVENGERS. Those demon masks were cool.

I also always liked the Yang family's soldier outfits in EIGHT DIAGRAM POLE FIGHTER.

I love the masks! Love to have either of those hanging of the wall:smile: Demon of the Lute had some crazy costums, Lee Hoi San hair:xd: was crazy. Thats what I love about Shaw fantasy, they came up with some off the wall stuff.

For most outlandish period costumes, I think I'd have to go with a couple of David Chiang's outfits from Duel of Fists and The Singing Killer. :wink:

Yeah - poor David, the ultimate fashion victim...:bigsmile:

Also, quite a few Venom flicks come to mind. (I crack up whenever I see Lo Meng or Lu Feng in KWTGA...:xd:)

Archived