The Black Tavern

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

The Black Tavern what a lot of fun. Vengeance was right what an array of odd ball characters. Fantastic fights, great plot and Ku Feng at his finest, Is that Shih Szu playing the daughter of the official Man was she great even though she really got involved in the last fight it was simply stunning, Now if she is anywhere as good as this in Massacre Survivor. Look out.

A must see Shaw at their finest.

* * * * * 5 out of 5.

GD Y-Y

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Two of the bad guys in the end fight in a certain point in their acting for Shaws just became their (faces) of deciet and caniving and did not show their kung fu skills after that point to any great degree.

These two are the; guy who walks into the tavern at the end with a really big sword and a winter lambs hat on, he, and the guy, the deaf mute, with the metal horns hat on, these two are not known for their kung fu skills, but sure showed their metal in this Shaw Classic.

I was surprised by how great they were with kung fu and not just the faces of these two classic Shaw stars.

I really luved this movie!

Comments, who are these two I am speaaking of, we all know therr faces quite well I am assured.

GD Y-Y

Archived