Stretching the knowledge base??

Shervey

Hi all. I'm new to this site but I like some of the lists that have come up. I'm looking for the title of a really old film that I saw at the drive-in some time in the 70's. The basic story is that there are 2 rival Kung Fu schools in a town, the Black Bears & the Brown Bears. Of course the Black Bears are the bad guys :nerd: and basically kill everyone that even moves in the move:neutral: and the only one left is a girl from the Brown Bears and she totally kicks their asses:kiss:. Not much more I can remember except the 2 things that made this movie stick with me. 1 is that the girl is taught to use a small piece of metal (not a sword or dagger) by her brother (?) before he is killed. The other thing is that the makeup was awesome. The bruises looked very real...

Thanks in advarnce..:bigsmile:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all. I'm new to this site but I like some of the lists that have come up. I'm looking for the title of a really old film that I saw at the drive-in some time in the 70's. The basic story is that there are 2 rival Kung Fu schools in a town, the Black Bears & the Brown Bears. Of course the Black Bears are the bad guys :nerd: and basically kill everyone that even moves in the move:neutral: and the only one left is a girl from the Brown Bears and she totally kicks their asses:kiss:. Not much more I can remember except the 2 things that made this movie stick with me. 1 is that the girl is taught to use a small piece of metal (not a sword or dagger) by her brother (?) before he is killed. The other thing is that the makeup was awesome. The bruises looked very real...

Thanks in advarnce..:bigsmile:

That movie is HAPKIDO (1972 Golden Harvest) which played under the title LADY KUNG FU in US cinemas. Starring Angela Mao Ying, Carter Wong and Sammo Hung..

Thanks heaps. Wasn't much of a challenge huh. Good to know you guys know you're stuff. :) Thanks again..

Archived