Mark Dacascos returns to MA action movies

DiP

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

You can pretty much ignore the promo reel. You're not going to see anything interesting. If you want to see something at least fast forward to about 2 1/2 minutes in.

Otherwise, great news! Mark Dacascos can really look good when he needs to and I just don't think he's really gotten his big break. "Drive" was certainly memorable and "Brotherhood of the Wolf," while a superb film, didn't really show him off as much as I'd have liked.

I actually need to watch "Drive" again and after seeing what the team from that movie did on "Broken Path" I'm itching for them to reunite with Dacascos.

Whoa, that's a pretty cool promo reel. Looking forward to the movie. Drive was really good. Needless to say I won't be enrolling in "Bolo's" Martial Art's classes. I very much dislike being choked to death and having my arm broken. Although, I do like his 'Airborne' t-shirt - I know it's not actually related, but the band Airbourne is f**kin' sweet! :xd:

You can pretty much ignore the promo reel. You're not going to see anything interesting. If you want to see something at least fast forward to about 2 1/2 minutes in.

Otherwise, great news! Mark Dacascos can really look good when he needs to and I just don't think he's really gotten his big break. "Drive" was certainly memorable and "Brotherhood of the Wolf," while a superb film, didn't really show him off as much as I'd have liked.

I actually need to watch "Drive" again and after seeing what the team from that movie did on "Broken Path" I'm itching for them to reunite with Dacascos.

I'm confused is it gong to be a reunion with Alpha stunts or just the director and choreographer of Drive? Either way I'll be looking forward to Mark Dacascos returning to martial-arts action movies but I hope it's a full reunion given how enjoyable Drive and Broken Path both were.

One thing that bothered me was the promo failed to include Drive when it was clearly Mark Dacascos' best film by far.

One Armed Boxer
a reunion with director Steve Wang and stunt coordinator Koichi Sakamoto, the same team who brought us the awesome sci-fi actioner Drive.

I'm confused is it gong to be a reunion with Alpha stunts or just the director and choreographer of Drive?

Koichi Sakamoto was the guy who formed the Alpha Stunts team, so his involvement suggests that it will involve them.

Koichi Sakamoto was the guy who formed the Alpha Stunts team, so his involvement suggests that it will involve them.

:xd: AWESOME!!!!! :xd:

One Armed Boxer

Agreed....also Sakamoto is married to Motoko Nagino, the female assassin from 'Broken Path', so hopefully we get to see her in action onscreen again, she was pretty formidable against Jonny Yong Bosch!

Agreed....also Sakamoto is married to Motoko Nagino, the female assassin from 'Broken Path', so hopefully we get to see her in action onscreen again, she was pretty formidable against Jonny Yong Bosch!

well we can hope so I'd like to see her in more films.

well we can hope so I'd like to see her in more films.

Yeah she was great in Broken Path.

A fight between Dacascos and Dan Southworth would be somthing too.

Yeah she was great in Broken Path.

A fight between Dacascos and Dan Southworth would be somthing too.

or Johny Yong Bosch:xd:

Yeah that would be great. Bosch has a good villain look so it think he could be a good match against Dacascos .

Archived