The Association: Fight Scene

Guest Markgway

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, near the area where Mars Villa was shot.

Hey, where's that clean print from? I've got to have it!!!:smile:

Guest Markgway

Thanks. I'm just confirming The Association as a genuine Korean co-production. There's been some suggestion that it was a fake but I guess the film itself is the proof.

Didn't know The Mar's Villa was shot in Korea. There's no entry for it at the KOFA. You got anymore info in that regard?

Jesse Smooth
Yes, near the area where Mars Villa was shot.

Hey, where's that clean print from? I've got to have it!!!:smile:

I think its a VCD only release.

Mars villa was shot in Taiwan, that location in the Associatin is in korea. looks like Gold valley,

they shot tower of death , spiritual kung fu ect there

Guest Markgway
Mars villa was shot in Taiwan, that location in the Associatin is in korea. looks like Gold valley,

they shot tower of death , spiritual kung fu ect there

I thought that The Mar's Villa was filmed in Taiwan. Maybe those buildings look similar. I'm not really that up on architecture.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll know where to come if I have anymore location queries. :)

I thought that The Mar's Villa was filmed in Taiwan. Maybe those buildings look similar. I'm not really that up on architecture.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll know where to come if I have anymore location queries. :)

The scene in Mars Villa where the Temples are shown are in Korea, although the entire film may have not been shot there, The Pojusa Temple that Bruce Lee was going to use in G.O.D. can be seen in the background.

Wong Ing Sik is pretty good in this, fighting-wise. His kicks exhibit power. There's also some unintentional funny dialogue in this film. Finally got the DVD, no Eng. subs however.

:nerd:

Archived