Image057.jpg

Fist to fist:

Image058.jpg

Image059.jpg

The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires:

Image060.jpg

Image061.jpg

worth anything?

sorry for the quality of the pic but the camera died and i had to use my phone.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's some sweet stuff right there, Fiol!! :tongue:

I think eBay has changed the marketplace quite a bit and it's much harder now to say, this is worth X amount - things really are only worth what someone is prepared to pay now.

If you are trying to sell them, have you thought about using eBay?

BTW, love the SF arcade stick, bro!! :bigsmile:

Yeah, that's some real nice stuff you got there. I'd have to agree with Karlos in the fact that it's pretty hard to get a price put on stuff nowadays. People always want the cheapest price possible, but then, at the same time, if something comes up that is judged as really rare and sought after then some people will pay lots.

Case point - NES games are usually worth a few dollars/pounds - add a box and you proabably might get into two digits. Add a box a original factory sealing and you add a bit more. Add a limited release to the above and you might get into three digits. Add a manufacturers recall and you get the following!!!!!!!! :tongue:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140384097750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

62295968.jpg

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh yeah, it's good to see that we have some people that like playing Martial Arts games as well as watching Martial Arts Movies. That stick looks slightly custom too?? StreetFighter (Turbo and Super Turbo) is by far my favourite arcade and console game. Just starting to get into IV....

That's some sweet stuff right there, Fiol!! :tongue:

I think eBay has changed the marketplace quite a bit and it's much harder now to say, this is worth X amount - things really are only worth what someone is prepared to pay now.

If you are trying to sell them, have you thought about using eBay?

i'm not trying to sell em .. at least not yet. When the time comes i will think about it, but for now they can stay in my "archive" :xd:

About the stick, that one is the one i use for Capcom game (mostly) because of the 6 buttons layout, but i have another one only for Snk games (my favorites) since it has only 4 buttons.

Yeah, that's some real nice stuff you got there. I'd have to agree with Karlos in the fact that it's pretty hard to get a price put on stuff nowadays. People always want the cheapest price possible, but then, at the same time, if something comes up that is judged as really rare and sought after then some people will pay lots.

Case point - NES games are usually worth a few dollars/pounds - add a box and you proabably might get into two digits. Add a box a original factory sealing and you add a bit more. Add a limited release to the above and you might get into three digits. Add a manufacturers recall and you get the following!!!!!!!! :tongue:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140384097750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

62295968.jpg

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh yeah, it's good to see that we have some people that like playing Martial Arts games as well as watching Martial Arts Movies. That stick looks slightly custom too?? StreetFighter (Turbo and Super Turbo) is by far my favourite arcade and console game. Just starting to get into IV....

Yeah i know that auction.. there was another one for 800000$ but dunno if it was for real or not. I got lucky to find that stuff, also because it's written in English (and Chinese xD). There are some of movies that i'd like to watch but cant find em anywhere :(

The only games i play are fighting games.. mostly SNK stuff, when it comes to Capcom i usually play SF2 CE, it's my favourite of all sf games. The stick is a custom made from a chinese company and it carries only japanese parts (sanwa) :bigsmile:

My other stick was made by my bro and i and it carries Seimitsu stick and sanwa buttons.

Archived