Sword Of Justice colour correction

falkor

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yang Wu Liang

It might need a lot of work Falkor but damn!!!! it's worth it. Does the luke warm response to this thread indicate that people aren't aware of the true awesomeness of this film??? Hope this print gets unleashed soon cos I badly need an upgrade!

They don't... but it never gets boring everytime I watch the uncut version with the English dub soundtrack. It's easily in my Top 20.

The Running Man

If you are going to tweak the colors, I think you have to be more careful than how you are doing it. From those pics I prefer the untouched ones. The tweaked ones don't look natural.

Heard lots about this one- Is the clean up project for a release or just a personal mission?

In its current form take it it's only available in the trading world? I would like to see it can anyone hook me up please?

That was only a very quick test I did in the extreme to see how the really washed out scenes would look. To do it properly would take several months.

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee

Nice one Falkor, this is a flick that needs to get out there, it's a real shame Rarescope didn't manage to do so. Do you think you will clean it up?

IF WE GET THE GOAL TO MASSACRE SURVIVOR,I HOPE FALKOR WILL REALESED Sword Of Justice,THAT WILL BE GREAT !!!

I CAN HELP ALSO WITH LOBBYCARDS + POSTER AND COVER ART !!

JAMAL

Well, JAMAL, between me and you, if we are successfull with Massacre Survivor, I think Toby would like to offer an even rarer Swordplay film than Sword Of Justice! That's why it's important we secure Massacre, as there is great potential for the future!

Guest Markgway

Diagoro's cap is the best example of colour correction. I always say that if something's worth doing it's worth doing right. I'm sure some board discussion can provide the best results (as has been the case with Massacre Survivor).

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

I got a VHS of Sword of Justice in 1991 in Seatle. It was the same color as shown in the stills before color correction. But throughly enjoyed the movie.

GD Y-Y

thedirtytiger

I have the Thai poster and slightly tatty lobbies for Sword Of Jutice if needed...It was actually on tv here in Thailand a few months ago, full screen and Thai dubbed, but quite good quality.

Archived