Ti Lung doing acrobatics?

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

I was in the mood for a goofy kf movie last night, so I popped in Tai Seng’s Inheritor of Kung Fu. I was amazed when I saw Ti Lung doing a bit of acrobatics. He does a cartwheel and a double hand flip. Nothing great I know, but I don’t think I’ve seen him do acrobatics before. I remember being impressed with his athletic ability in Delightful Forest and The Duel, but I don't remember him doing acrobatics. Are there any other movies where he does this? There’s a lot of movies with Ti Lung I haven’t seen.

Morgoth Bauglir

It's a bad bad movie, but I kinda like it. It has some awesome fighting at the end, especially the short bout between Kwan Young Moon and Chang Yi Tao. But then it turns into Super Mario Smash Brothers or something. It is a long final fight. Strange, and bad, but kind of a fun movie. Helped greatly by the smoothness of Ti Lung.

Cognoscente

The below was taken from Wong Jing's book. Imagine if Ti Lung did something similar to the iconic chase scene in Winners and Sinners.

IMG_20210524_073132.jpg

• Like 3