Stephen Chow set to remake Bruce Lee movie in English

DiP

One Armed Boxer

Ha ha, reading about the US edit of `Shaolin Soccer` reminded me of my favorite US DVD cover of an Asian movie, `Volcano High`, I figured now is an appropriate a time as any to post it, just looking at it brings a tear to my eye, along with making my hand automatically turn into a fist....

024543170464.jpg

Of course, it`s a well known fact that the movie, in it`s original language, is in fact the number 1 greatest martial arts movie of the last decade! (http://www.kungfucinema.com/14-great-martial-arts-films-of-the-last-decade-13037:tongue:)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Maybe I need to go back and watch "Volcano High" because I thought it sucked! And not because of the voice dubs either but the MA in it was not impressive at all.....but that's me.

That dude has some good movies ranked on that list but how VH surpassed some of those to be #1 is beyond me. Ah, well, different strokes and all that.

One Armed Boxer
Maybe I need to go back and watch "Volcano High" because I thought it sucked!

Don't torture yourself.....it does!

ShaOW!linDude
Don't torture yourself.....it does!

Yea! It's not just me!

Ha ha, reading about the US edit of `Shaolin Soccer` reminded me of my favorite US DVD cover of an Asian movie, `Volcano High`, I figured now is an appropriate a time as any to post it, just looking at it brings a tear to my eye, along with making my hand automatically turn into a fist....

024543170464.jpg

Of course, it`s a well known fact that the movie, in it`s original language, is in fact the number 1 greatest martial arts movie of the last decade! (http://www.kungfucinema.com/14-great-martial-arts-films-of-the-last-decade-13037:tongue:)

AHHHH!!! I saw that on MTV after seeing the original version and I did a Gilber Gottfried "WTF"? They cut the holy hell out the Korean version, clocked down at what 1:20...plus Andre 3000 of Outkast dubbing the main character...oh HELL NO! :khi1a:

Archived