"x-men meets Ong Bak"

Soda Drink

Hi guys,

I was at blockbuster a couple of months ago and I saw a martial arts movie that had a quote on the cover that I believe said

"X-Men meets Ong Bak"

If I remember correctly, it had one pretty cool looking guy (looked thai to me) in the front kind of kneeling with white eyes and I believe his black hair was slicked back..

I did not pick it up because I already had 5 movies but promised to do so next time. Only I never went back to Blockbuster since and now it is no longer there. Chances are this movie is complete garbage and nothing remotely close to Ong Bak-like action but I'm just too curious.

Can anyone identify this movie for me?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To quote the great Elvis:

"Thank you...Thank you very much"

That is the movie. Thanks again man it was really really starting to bother me, if I could give you high-five I would.

kaleyboy -- I figured it as much. But I got to just because I wasted practically whole day trying to find out what it was.

No problems, glad i could help..

I dont have to high expectations about this movie but it had a great trailer a while back ago.

it is out now on both US and UK releases so i guess it is possible to buy cheap in i near future.. :wink:

stay away from this film!

for example

there is a scene where two "demons" who are invincible walk towards each other shooting at each other point blank range and still miss!

do recall a scene early on, alleyway blood and guts, but then it went the damn vampire route. wtf?! lol

Archived