The Venoms Resource

venom10463

Who here remembers "The Venoms Resource" website that was run by Jill Girardi? I was reminiscence about the old days of collecting kung fu movies on VHS and all the great website that sadly dissolved over time.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember it, that was around 2002 or 2003 when I first discovered shaw bros. I had just gotten into to the venoms team and there was a lot of website created for them. Actually in 2001 was the first time I heard about shaw bros, from the beijing video site and from there these other sites came along. I missed that site as it was very informative.

Yes, cool site and a cool gal. I believe Jill moved to Taiwan -- though can't say for certain.

If I I recall correctly, she was either in or a big fan of some (Asian?) band.

I posted a screencap of her site in this thread a while back.

Yes, cool site and a cool gal. I believe Jill moved to Taiwan -- though can't say for certain.

If I I recall correctly, she was either in or a big fan of some (Asian?) band.

I posted a screencap of her site in this thread a while back.

That wasn't Jill, teako. I forgot her name but she's a big Wu Bai fanatic, I think her name was 500 something.

Edit:

Here's her Wu Bai website http://www.fortune-cookie-500.com/

Right you are - 500Fan. Jill was razorlizard from Long Island. (Ugh, the old memory is going.)

Had to check out the "Roll Call!!! Board Members please Post Info..." thread from 2002/03.

While most are gone, its great to see there's still so many around from those days

....even 'Akim from the Bronx' had a post in that thread. :wink:

That wasn't Jill, teako. I forgot her name but she's a big Wu Bai fanatic, I think her name was 500 something.

Edit:

Here's her Wu Bai website http://www.fortune-cookie-500.com/

Archived