The Land of Many Perfumes

Guest Markgway

Guest Markgway

Couple of cast-related queries...

Is KAO PAO-SHU in this movie? I see her credited at most sites and yet she's not mentioned in the film's credits or on the poster and I can't say I noticed her myself in the film.

The IMDB reckons LYDIA SHUM plays "shape-shifting piggy". That right? Which character is that? She's not credited anywhere else. I do recall a chubby young girl near the end who battles piggy - presumably it's her?

Who plays Fairy God Rui Yi? He has a noteable part but the actor isn't credited anywhere.

Thx.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cassie_B
Couple of cast-related queries...

Is KAO PAO-SHU in this movie? I see her credited at most sites and yet she's not mentioned in the film's credits or on the poster and I can't say I noticed her myself in the film.

The IMDB reckons LYDIA SHUM plays "shape-shifting piggy". That right? Which character is that? She's not credited anywhere else. I do recall a chubby young girl near the end who battles piggy - presumably it's her?

Who plays Fairy God Rui Yi? He has a noteable part but the actor isn't credited anywhere.

Thx.

If IMDB had reckoned Lydia Shum as that role, then most probably that is accurate.. I've never seen any site who can post accurate cast and roles..

parfum

Archived