Shaw-Brothers-Reloaded to close

Winfred

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never know what to believe with that site anymore.

Would love to hear Celestial's version of this story (if that is the real reason for said closure) - but that will never happen.

Well,considering fake info of Shaw Stars european tour and new Shaw releases on dvd I think very few will outside germany :cry: for them...

TibetanWhiteCrane

Celestial Pics. are the biggest bunch of mismanaged shoot-themselves-in-the-foot fuck ups known to man, no doubt there. But I have absolutely no trust in SBR either, so good riddance to both!

Celestial Pics. are the biggest bunch of mismanaged shoot-themselves-in-the-foot fuck ups known to man, no doubt there. But I have absolutely no trust in SBR either, so good riddance to both!

i second that 100%

So I think that answers also to question was SBR supported by celestial:nerd:

Well,for SBR`s credit, website had few really cool wallpapers to download free in past and they offered interesting info of Shaw dvd`s released in various countries.

I did not take look into paid content/download temple but if they made money from copyrighted stuff without permission from celestial then it`s best they go.It`s just a bonus added to Shaw Euro tour and to Kill A Mastermind+others will be released false info:angel:

Celestial suck donkey balls. Fact.

It might be case.At least they never responded me to my 5 or so mails.But it does not change fact without them we would not have that many Shaws available.

This was the jokester that also claimed Wang Chung was gay.:9:

Christ I want the 5 minutes back that took from my life to read that supposed note to celestial, if there was only a smiley like in the movie Scanners where veins start popping out then it explodes.

Guest Markgway

Forget about that letter; Celestial have mishandled tthe Shaw catalogue from beignning to end and by all accounts been a nightmare to deal with.

Guest Markgway

Yeah, but French equals no subs.

For most of us only the American releases are of much use now.

There's never been a rush to fan sub any of these Euro exclusives.

I can`t believe it:ooh::tinysmile_angry2_t: ..."It is said that time is a great healer"....."Some time has passed now "

Yeah..week or less:yociexp73:

SBR:yociexp115:

I am wondering how long it takes they take again shaw bros fans for a ride???

:nerd:

I honestly think the guy who runs SBR gets a huge BONER on seeing the reaction from the forums (etc..) The guy is a true headcase if you ask me. Glad I have never been a supporter of SBR's website.

I honestly think the guy who runs SBR gets a huge BONER on seeing the reaction from the forums (etc..) The guy is a true headcase if you ask me. Glad I have never been a supporter of SBR's website.

Me neither but I like the catalogues and stuff.

This is friggin' ridiculous! We can't keep decent reference material around for nothing!

Bull crap is everywhere, while meaningful fare gets pushed aside.

:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Omni Dragon

Looks like it will actually go down this on the 31st(of this month)

Archived