How many Shaw rares are there in the market?

Winfred

I just found my video of The Enchanted Chamber. This is a supernatural horror pic starring Lily Li as a fox fairy and Margaret Hsing Hui as a ghost out for vengeance. Chin Feng plays a scholar caught in between.

Besides Ching Li's Mission Impossible, Lily Ho's The Brain Stealers, Chen Ping's Lady Exterminator, Tina Chin Fei and Lily Ho's The Orchid, Kara Hui's Lovers' Blades, Chin Ping's Swan Song......what else is there?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tdb

• HAZ

• Winfred

• Asmo

If we're talking any form of legit release, I'm aware of:

Ghosts Galore

I Will Finally Knock You Down, Dad

Painted Faces

The Killer

Yang Wu Liang

Have 'To KIll A Mastermind' or 'Thunderclap' had official releases? I don't think so. What about 'Wrath of the Sword' with Tang Ching? (I think it's Shaw Bros!).

I'd really love to see that 'Mission Impossible' with Ching Li.

Flying Guillotine 2 had a release, but is currently impossible to find (legitimately on dvd, at least).

I have it and what a brilliant movie it is:wink:

I think Twin Blades Of Doom even as have legit release can be called rare.I would love to own it:crossedlips:

I have it and what a brilliant movie it is:wink:

I think Twin Blades Of Doom even as have legit release can be called rare.I would love to own it:crossedlips:

Twin Blades Of Doom was a VCD only release, I think. Just in HK, don't know about any other territories.

I wonder if I should just breakdown and pick up the VCDs for Guillotine 2 and Twin Blades (found Twin Blades, but G2 might be problematic).

Guest Markgway
KILLERS ON WHEELS (1976) as French Video-on-Demand Download Version now for released for this list.

I have a poor quality German dub. Unwatched. Trader told me it had an English translation. Trader lied. :(

What about 'Wrath of the Sword' with Tang Ching? (I think it's Shaw Bros!).

Indie production; Shaw Bros distributed it.

Twin Blades Of Doom was a VCD only release, I think. Just in HK, don't know about any other territories.

I wonder if I should just breakdown and pick up the VCDs for Guillotine 2 and Twin Blades (found Twin Blades, but G2 might be problematic).

Twin Blades can be found on DVD in Singapore.