Planet Hulk

daisho2004

Planet Hulk: Amazon.com

A whole new world of hurt! He was a monster, impossible to control, too dangerous to ignore. So Earth’s mightiest heroes exiled him into outer space. But now THE INCREDIBLE HULK crash-lands on the distant planet SAKAAR, ruled by the tyrannical RED KING. Sold into slavery, the Hulk becomes the planet’s mightiest gladiator—but his new masters get more than they bargained for when he forges a bond of brotherhood with his fellow fighters: crafty insectoid Miek, ruthless rock-man Korg, ex-shadow pirest Hiroim, and the noble-born rebel Elloe. Unlike Earth, the desperate people of Sakaar believe a monster is just what they need. But will the Hulk be the one to save their world…or destroy it?

http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Hulk-Greg-Johnson/dp/B002WNUVKC/ref=sr_1_3/185-2912541-0980933?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1265512039&sr=8-3

51Fzvk5S%2BYL._SS500_.jpg

My Review: OK I don't know how many of You really like Animation movies, but this one was excellent. I love all the Marvel Animation movies they do.I want to get the comic books now to see the difference. I watched the making of it, and yes a lot of it is different from the books because they said it would've been to long to do it exactly like the books. So they took the best parts and made it into a full length movie. Which to me worked out great, but again I didn't read this comic book so I cannot say if it is better or not. I wish some of the characters that were in the book were in the movie but the producers said they couldn't for legal purposes. But overall a great action animation movie. And it is very violent its like Gladiator meets the Hulk!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna check it out! I really enjoyed Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolverine...aswell as the Avengers 1 and 2, Dr Strange.....the worst had to be Invincible Iron Man...that was still ok I guess..but just sloooooooow

I really enjoyed Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolverine,as well as the Avengers 1 & 2

lillippa328: I really enjoyed those as well. I didn't see Dr. Strange, but I do have the Invincible Iron Man which I didn't get to watch yet, but I will this week. But this new Hulk is the best of all of them.

i have all marvel animation and the hulk was really good...now only if they follow up with world war hulk(revenge on planet earth for exile)..that will be amazing

I didn't realize how big the story of Planet Hulk is. And it continues with World War Hulk, I want to get the comic book of these now.

I didn't realize how big the story of Planet Hulk is. And it continues with World War Hulk, I want to get the comic book of these now.

ima check it out deff!!

I hope they do WW Hulk aswell...bc my friend told me that comic was sick! He said hulk came back and reeked hell!

Planet Hulk is an excellent comic; worth getting. I was curious about this movie and it sounds good, although I doubt they could squeeze in all the pathos and brutality this story has in it. A real epic Conan the Barbarian type of story with a dash of sci-fi in it.

for the completist

planet hulk 27 comics story line

world war hulk 38 comic story line

aftersmash (from wwh) 29 comics story line

plus if you go into the spin offs

planet skakkar

skaar:son of hulk

red hulk

fall of the hulks

CrazyFrog: The Producers said that they had to cut down the comic to make this movie, otherwise it would've been like a mini series which I kinda wish they had done so. From what they said there is a lot of differences. But again I didn't read the comic but I do attend to.

I watched the movie on sunday with my son. We both enjoyed it a lot, but didn't think it was quite as good as the DC movie: Superman & Batman, Public Enemies. Still a good watch, though.

Archived