Favorite Bruce Lee imitator?

MG Lerox

Kim is correctly trying to make is own martial arts film Yakuja, In 2007 he appared on 12th International Punch Festival where his film Miss Please be Patient was shown and also gave interview. Last year one Korean site did big interview with him but suddenly it is all on Korean.

Here is recent picture

99s.jpg

Thanks I hope that Yakuja comes out soon. About the interview I have a friend that speaks korean, do you have the link so i could get him to translate it.

Yeah of course I will share it. Do you know if there are any trailers for Yakura or anything, because i can't seem to find anything on it.

Thanks in advance, suddenly i don`t know for any trailers etc. My friend told me for it because she is from Korea and she know much things about Korean films. She sad that Kim is trying to make that film maybe he didn`t start yet.

Ok,yeah he probably hasn't started yet. No problem about the interview, I have sent my friend the link so i hope he will be done soon.

Bruce Thai is not so popular he just did 3 movies and he was co-star in every of them, about that guy Lee Bruce i never heard about him but i think that you mean Bruce Lai Chang Yi-Tao who starred in many Kung Fu movies during `70 and `80.

captur16.jpg

Bruce Lai a.k.a Chang Yi-Tao

captur17.jpg

Bruce Thai

Bruce Thai is not so popular he just did 3 movies and he was co-star in every of them, about that guy Lee Bruce i never heard about him but i think that you mean Bruce Lai Chang Yi-Tao who starred in many Kung Fu movies during `70 and `80.

captur16.jpg

Bruce Lai a.k.a Chang Yi-Tao

captur17.jpg

Bruce Thai

Yeah Bruce Lai was also called Lee Bruce, I always thought that Bruce Thai did more than three movies do you know the titles of these three movies.

Hmm good to know about that name thanks, sure Bruce Thai was in The Clones of Bruce Lee, Dragon on Fire and Fearless Hyena part III.

Well Dragon Lee is not best clone, but i think that he is very good. All his movies reminds me on fairy tales, he and some of his friends are traveling, fighting villains and meeting new friends.

captur14.jpg

Some of Dragon Lee`s best films are: Secret Ninja,Roaring Tiger , Dragon on Fire , Martial Monks, of Shaolin Temple and Mission for the Dragon

Morgoth Bauglir

I actually think that I'm the best Bruce Lee imitator. No movie roles for me yet. But I know I'll get one soon.

Good news to all fans, Bruce Liang is back he is correctly working with Sammo Hung on the new movie, also Bruce Liang is creating his own personal website it will be in work soon.

IFeed.asp?ImageID=974