Favorite Bruce Lee imitator?

MG Lerox

Yeah about Korean Tower of Death it is real shame, however that movie from `90 is probably called "Take Off Your Headsets" I have`t research into that one so much, i`ll see what i can do in future and i`ll let you know.

One more thing Kim is builed on hkmdb to be stuntman in "Snuff Bottle Connection", i haven`t been able to see him there so his role was very small or hkmdb is wrong.

No it's not that film.. from the translation that I got it could be called "Hot Rain".

Yes I also saw on a Korean website that he was billed as a stuntman on that film. There might be other films as well he was in.

No it's not that film.. from the translation that I got it could be called "Hot Rain".

Yes I also saw on a Korean website that he was billed as a stuntman on that film. There might be other films as well he was in.

Hot Rain movie from 1993, except that one there might be some more movies with him, but as i always say it is a lot easyer to get an interview with him about life and career than collecting lost Korean movies without rely proof that he is in them

Hot Rain movie from 1993, except that one there might be some more movies with him, but as i always say it is a lot easyer to get an interview with him about life and career than collecting lost Korean movies without rely proof that he is in them

Yes, you are right.. well, the website that did the Korean interview with him has mentioned this movie so maybe this is one.

Maybe it is, all we need now is that film so we can check it out.

No problem, if I have any news I will tell you later.

Also I am still working to make a small website about all of his films and pictures to share. Somebody else has made a large website about all the Bruce Lee clones, so it's not so crazy to make a small website about Kim Tai Chung haha

Morgoth Bauglir

I loved this guy in GOD 2. I always thought he was really cool. But is it just me or are his legs thin? He seems fragile when fighting. Maybe it's just cause I'm comparing him to Hwang Jang Lee when I watch them fight eachother. I don't think many can be compared to Hwang. I think Kim is a very good kicker, he's just not one of my favs.

I loved this guy in GOD 2. I always thought he was really cool. But is it just me or are his legs thin? He seems fragile when fighting. Maybe it's just cause I'm comparing him to Hwang Jang Lee when I watch them fight eachother. I don't think many can be compared to Hwang. I think Kim is a very good kicker, he's just not one of my favs.

Yeah, he is thin.. not up to Hwang Jang Lee's abilities, but good at what he does.

I loved this guy in GOD 2. I always thought he was really cool. But is it just me or are his legs thin? He seems fragile when fighting. Maybe it's just cause I'm comparing him to Hwang Jang Lee when I watch them fight each other. I don't think many can be compared to Hwang. I think Kim is a very good kicker, he's just not one of my favs.

He doesn't seem to convey Power in his kicks;although he's quite adept.

Morgoth Bauglir

ok thanks just wanted to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I agree his power isn't great (though he's a TON better than me). He seems to lose his balance when he tries to get some extra power.

Thanks Bengs we will stay in contact :smile2:

About Kim, well he is not so thin he seems to be thin when you comporate him with another guys from ToD like Tiger Yeung and Hwang Jang Lee. He is very good in Tae Kwan Do, but i also think that Kim`s acting is great he is probably one of the better actors from Korea.

Morgoth Bauglir

Tiger looks awkward throwing kicks, and also punching. I think he is a very good kicker, and powerful. They look much different when kicking, but I put him and Kim on about the same level, at least in kicking choreography, though they are much different kickers... The best thing about tiger Yang I think is that he has the look of one of the toughest dudes I've ever seen in a kf movie, and he can take one hell of a kick to the face!

For the first time The Dragon and me have same desision :wink:

Tiger Yeung is great martial artist, i contacted him for an interview, i hope that i`ll get answer soon. He is now Mood Do Kon instructor and also he is working on the new film.

Morgoth Bauglir

Tiger Yeung is great martial artist, i contacted him for an interview, i hope that i`ll get answer soon. He is now Mood Do Kon instructor and also he is working on the new film.

Sweet! I hope you get that interview. I'd love to read/hear it!

Sweet! I hope you get that interview. I'd love to read/hear it!

I also hope that Tiger will give me interview, and are there any news about Big Boss part II

I heard that one guy from Zambia get it, i hope that we will get it one day.

Hehe Dragon Lee muscular Bruce Lee, i don `t rely like Godfrey Ho, because all his films are low budget, without real deal martial art and most of them have bad acting (when i sad bad i rely mean BAD) but there are some that i like :)

My favorite Dragon Lee`s film is Enter Three Dragons a.k.a Dragon on Fire, i also like Bruce Lai in that film very much i think that he did very good job.

My favorite one... even though he wasn't imitating Bruce but he did have the yellow tracksuit and looked strikingly just like him. The goalie from Shaolin Soccer! They need to remake Game of Death, now that they've found Bruce Lee's notes for it, and cast that dude as Bruce's character!

Kim Tai Jung is my favourite unless Yuen Biao is counted. I would of loved to have seen these two in a movie together where they wern't playing the same charater:tongue:.