Rush Hour 2

Blood Sword

This is likely discussed here earlier but...arrghh this is one of worst movies I have ever seen.Not only jokes has been seen many times in movies or comic books Mr. "I pronounce chinese words wrongly or hi this is my yacht are you impressed" Tucker is even more irrating than in other rush hours and action is crap too.

I get tired of seeing jackie falling from buildings,that happens too often.Fights are lacklustre what little there is and earlier in movie Jackie said Ricky Tan is very dangerous man and waiting for at least decent showdown,one kick and thats all.

One and ONLY good thing was black chinese restaurant keeper who should have been used more.

What a waste of time.

Goodbye Jackie have fun with your shit hollywood movies I never watch them again:kiss:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not that good of a movie, but in no way do I think it's one of the worst ever, even in Jackie's filmography. I watched "Police Woman" (aka "Young Tiger", "Rumble in Hong Kong") a couple of months ago and that was just a god-awful movie in every way possible.

i think the worst RH is the third one.. really... but RH 1 is really good, RH 2 is less funny than RH 1 but i like it anyway :tongue:

I thought Rush hour 2 was funnier. Rush hour was the best and part 3 the worst. The action is exactly what I have come to expect from Jackie Chan these days. So I'm never in any hurry to see any of his new films. Actually wish he would retire and move behind the camera.

As for the worst films I would wholeheartedly agree rumble in Hong Kong is absolutely dire far worse than any of his modern movies. You should also try Starship troopers 3 that was so bad I just couldn't finish it.

Blood sword have you only just watched rush-hour two for the first time?

Blood sword have you only just watched rush-hour two for the first time?

Yeah last too.Dvd is already in trashcan:bigsmile:

I stayed away from it because other RHs are not that good so gut feeling told me RH2 is waste of time also...What it indeed was:tinysmile_angry2_t:

I thought Rush hour 2 was funnier. Rush hour was the best and part 3 the worst. The action is exactly what I have come to expect from Jackie Chan these days. So I'm never in any hurry to see any of his new films. Actually wish he would retire and move behind the camera.

when i watch RH i dont watch it as a serious movie.. just a action-comedy :tongue:

Archived