ENGLISH DUBBED SHAWS--some still lost

bobo

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the el rey channel is not available where i live. i have checked all the cable and satellite companies, believe me if it was available i would have it. i have a hd dvd recorder at each tv and would copy them if i could. i actually don't like relying on everyone else to do the work but in this case i have no choice. the one cable company has like 300 channels but no el rey network, all sorts of useless junk but no el rey.

the el rey channel is not available where i live. i have checked all the cable and satellite companies, believe me if it was available i would have it. i have a hd dvd recorder at each tv and would copy them if i could. i actually don't like relying on everyone else to do the work but in this case i have no choice. the one cable company has like 300 channels but no el rey network, all sorts of useless junk but no el rey.

Asking again...

bobo, what is your username on ADC? Just wondering.

i was doing some checking today as i am curious and impatient to find out what future shaws will be coming from el rey. best i could do with lots of title cross referencing was the following--full english dub for DUEL FOR GOLD--BLACK LIZARD--THE SENTIMENTAL SWORDSMAN--THE EUNUCH and JUDGEMENT OF AN ASSASSIN. i have to admit that THE EUNUCH was a bit of a surprise. remember this is not 100 percent sure but it's a good bet. lots of others as well, i'm sure.

Here is a better list of dubs yet to surface. And accurate...

Flying Daggers

My Rebellious Son

Invincible Enforcer

Magnificent Concubine, The

Mysterious Lady-Killer, The

Bloody Escape, The

Mercenaries From Hong Kong

Fangs Of The Cobra

Killers On Wheels

Deadly Knives, The

Lady Exterminator

Heads For Sale

Full Moon Scimitar

Black Lizard, The

Kid With A Tattoo, The

What Price Honesty

Deadly Angels

Killer, The

Coward Bastard

Gambling Syndicate, The

Kid From Kwangtung

Young Vagabond, The

Good luck on finding dubs for these...

THE SENTIMENTAL SWORDSMAN--THE EUNUCH and JUDGEMENT OF AN ASSASSIN

just kind of curious --- i don't recall THE WEIRD MAN being listed for el rey yet. where did the dub version come from then ?:ooh:

HvyMv885lTY

WICKED DUB FOUND AND CUSTOMED!!! Great work!

That is Skelenton Claw & Rogue Warrior at work.

Thank you to them!

A BIG shout out to KUNG FU BOB for going out of the way in thanking and for the points shared.

Its people like you who help contribute and appreciate my time and hard work spent on the customs I have created and shared with many. Happy to share with genuine and sincere people like you.

Many people have spent their time and efforts sharing many aspects of the customs. I share these for yous guys. It is a community. We all should pitch in.

However, it is sad there are a few out there who take, take and take without lifting a finger of gratitude or even offering to help. You are welcome too. I do truly hope you folks are not as selfish with things given to you in your other lives.

Bitch mode off.

A BIG shout out to KUNG FU BOB for going out of the way in thanking and for the points shared.

Its people like you who help contribute and appreciate my time and hard work spent on the customs I have created and shared with many. Happy to share with genuine and sincere people like you.

Many people have spent their time and efforts sharing many aspects of the customs. I share these for yous guys. It is a community. We all should pitch in.

However, it is sad there are a few out there who take, take and take without lifting a finger of gratitude or even offering to help. You are welcome too. I do truly hope you folks are not as selfish with things given to you in your other lives.

Bitch mode off.

Yes, it is sad that some folks grab & do not offer a thank you or even continue to seed.

I myself have pitched in by contributing 2,000 points - 1,000 each for the past two uploads.

FYI, my user name are the same here & there. :wink:

• Administrator

You're welcome bro. Thanks for the kind words. My contribution is absolutely pitiful compared to many other members (like thekfc), but I gave what I had to give. Thank you for the customs! I own the original R3 IVL/Celestial releases for most Shaw Brothers classics. So I switch out the DVD cases for clear, double DVD cases and can house the custom dub DVDs right alongside my originals. :nerd:

Yes, it is sad that some folks grab & do not offer a thank you or even continue to seed.

I myself have pitched in by contributing 2,000 points - 1,000 each for the past two uploads.

FYI, my user name are the same here & there. :wink:

You are the man! :bigsmile:

Cool idea on storing the customs. Mine are in binders. Nothing as fancy and cool as yours!

Psssst thekfc, Thank you.

For those who are wondering what a 'Custom' is. For the Shaw Customs, it is the original IVL DVD with the English Dub added to the DVD while keeping the original video untouched.

Here, have a look at my shaky cam...

Y-dOWCe30bo

..... I own the original R3 IVL/Celestial releases for most Shaw Brothers classics.......
Same here, I own a lot of the original R3 IVL/Celestial releases (DVDs & VCDs). I was buying them as they came out - it was easy back then & not a strain on the budget as it was 2-3 movies a week.

That is great having them in double cases - I may just steal...umm, I mean use your idea KFB. :xd:

hi guys

i still have bunch of these rubbish shaws u guys made me record off tv

convict killer

holy flame

rebellious son

kid wit tatoo

vengeance is golden blade

i lov eyou bruce lee

delightful forest

rebel intruders

ret of sentimental

daredevils

thunderbolt fist

black lizard

4 riders

5 tough guys

flag of iron

what price honesty

weird man

coward bastard

kung fu instructor

boxer temple

flying daggers

mercenaries hong kongproud twins

bastard

master of kung fu

deadly breaking sword

raw courage

young vagabond

10 tigers kwangtung

5 superfighters

bloody escape

[perils of sentimental

brave archer and his mate

mag ruffians

boxer shangtung

masked avenger

marco polo

valley of fangs

shaolin abbot

Skeleton Claw

Hit me with a private message if you're down to deal with folks individually here.

Otherwise I'll let you sort it out with whomever it was that "made" you record them. I was not really privy to all that so...

That's good to know though since I've been busting my ass with very little luck trying to have a couple of different folks in SA record stuff.

So far only managed to get Weird Man (with Young Vagabond slated for next week).

What do I have to do to get these ones:

the bastard

black lizard

bloody escape

coward bastard

flying daggers

mercenaries hong kong

my rebellious son

raw courage

vengeance is a golden blade

what price honesty

young vagabond