ENGLISH DUBBED SHAWS--some still lost

bobo

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to find the clip i typed in the pirate - eng dub . it was posted by goodkinestuff. if you click on that name it will take you to his site and tigress of shaolin clip should be there. has any one got the full copy of the pirate yet ?

FYI .. the orig vids for these dubs, while remastered, were hardly IVL quality.

Much thanks to a few dedicated folks who have since corrected the situation.

Eastern Evil
to find the clip i typed in the pirate - eng dub . it was posted by goodkinestuff. if you click on that name it will take you to his site and tigress of shaolin clip should be there. has any one got the full copy of the pirate yet ?

I've tried twice to contact you.

You don't answer your PM's.

Same goes for me and RW.

Bobo, if you're having issue retrieving your PMS, please let me know.

I've tried twice to contact you.

You don't answer your PM's.

Eastern Evil
i replied. i accepted the friend. i clicked on it any way.

It's all good. Hopefully you will see the new PM I sent you.

there's a guy on the el rey network thread who can record the shaws but he needs help to transfer them to disc or computer so he can share them out. any advice would be helpful .

there's a guy on the el rey network thread who can record the shaws but he needs help to transfer them to disc or computer so he can share them out. any advice would be helpful .

Clan of Amazons is a confirmed dub?

How about Flying Daggers?

Clan of Amazons is a confirmed dub?

How about Flying Daggers?

Both are confirmed dubs. I've seen Clan of Amazons listed as having a dub on Celestial's own master list. And Flying Dagger has been playing in South Africa with the dub. :)

Both are confirmed dubs. I've seen Clan of Amazons listed as having a dub on Celestial's own master list. And Flying Dagger has been playing in South Africa with the dub. :)

Awesome, not the best Chor Yuen movie, but he is still my favorite so that will be so great to have...and anything with Lo Lieh is also great!

Good news!

Eastern Evil

I actually got to watch a little of the Clan of Amazons dub at a friends house tonight.

It gives me a little hope we will get a fresh batch of dubs soon!

Skeleton Claw
I actually got to watch a little of the Clan of Amazons dub at a friends house tonight.

It gives me a little hope we will get a fresh batch of dubs soon!

Nice!

Yep. Thinking there might actually be a well-spring of newly discovered dubs coming soon. Hell, with around 250 titles, there has to be.

Well Clan of Amazons is already one. Proud Youth is another. Then Flying Dagger.

My friend recorded Clan of Amazons on his DVR so Sunday I will head over there and record/burn a copy on DVD so we can start the sync process. :bigsmile:

Can't wait to check out the Proud Youth dub!

thankyouforfu

Man, I would love a copy of The Weird Man with English dubs.

I, too, am looking forward to some of the releases that will naturally spring from the El Rey network.

just a friendly reminder to any one recording shaws from el rey that THE FLYING DAGGER is on today and again tomorrow night. yes, the english dub for THE WEIRD MAN is now available on ADC. thanks:tongue:

just a friendly reminder to any one recording shaws from el rey that THE FLYING DAGGER is on today and again tomorrow night. yes, the english dub for THE WEIRD MAN is now available on ADC. thanks:tongue:

bobo, what is your username on ADC? Just wondering.

Skeleton Claw

Grabbed audio for both Flying Dagger & Kid From Kwangtung dubs. Working with others here to get syncs made.

Grabbed audio for both Flying Dagger & Kid From Kwangtung dubs. Working with others here to get syncs made.

And you got Weird Man & Clan of Amazons!

Props to you & Rogue Warrior!

Archived