ENGLISH DUBBED SHAWS--some still lost

bobo

yes-- i should have noticed that. by the way i was checking shaw bros trailers on youtube and i noticed that a number of rare english dub shaws are playing on something called blackbelt tv. any one know anything about this ?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so---- has anyone received any of these lost dubs yet ? what about shared availability ? what's happening ?

so---- has anyone received any of these lost dubs yet ? what about shared availability ? what's happening ?

Globe said he would send me (1) disc, "The Pirate," to see how it goes as he has had too many problems with post in the past.

That was March 23rd.

I have yet to receive it.

RogueWarrior

All Globe really needs to do is rip the Eng audio and upload on a file sharing site. Next thing will happen is a Custom IVL DVD with the dub added will appear.

All Globe really needs to do is rip the Eng audio and upload on a file sharing site. Next thing will happen is a Custom IVL DVD with the dub added will appear.

LOL. I'm sure William of Ockham would agree.

Globe said he would send me (1) disc, "The Pirate," to see how it goes as he has had too many problems with post in the past.

That was March 23rd.

I have yet to receive it.

Shipping from South Africa to USA doesn't take that long.........

these are done as well

young vagabond

what price honesty

perls of swordsman

i havent sent anything as yet

too busy with my own work.will get round to it by next week

pre easter is my busy time

yo--- any word yet ? this is taking an awful long time just to decide to send some dvdrs. i want to see those dub versions . say globe how about sending WHAT PRICE HONESTY--THE FLYING DAGGER--THE BLOODY ESCAPE and VENGEANCE IS A GOLDEN BLADE just to get the ball rollin . i'm sure most people here could churn out dozens of copies in no time at all and share them out . thanks

RogueWarrior

One more time, quickest AND easiest...

Rip the Eng Dub audio and upload that somewhere. Synced DVD's will appear faster then Globes next post.

Skeleton Claw
One more time, quickest AND easiest...

Rip the Eng Dub audio and upload that somewhere. Synced DVD's will appear faster then Globes next post.

Exactly. If you're unsure about how to do it, let us know and I will guide you step by step on the phone if need be.

BOBO

whats taking long? i said i was going to send it after easter.this is not a priority to me.its a favor i am doing so dont rush me

Eastern Evil

This is my 1st stop from the mailbox - I got 2 discs here - one is Tigress From Shaolin dub.

I'll rip the Audio for Roguewarrior if he likes.

Otherwise, I can send some copies out.

I want to say thank you globe and I will be in touch very soon as I am burning now :)

Skeleton Claw

I want to say thank you globe and I will be in touch very soon as I am burning now :)

Yes!! Most definitely want to second that salutation. Thank you, globe! And thank YOU in advance East Evil, for helping out...

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Ditto! Thank you Globe and Eastern Evil and anyone else that's helping out. :nerd:

Secret Executioner

Seems like things are ultimately getting worked out. That's great, kudos to the people who made this possible. :bigsmile:

so------ have any other english dubs showed up yet ? getting anxious . i find it strange that nobody else in these countries have copied these and offered them up. surely some one in those countries must be shaw fans and they must be aware that a number of these movies are wanted else where . after all the clock is ticking.

Tex Killer
so------ have any other english dubs showed up yet ? getting anxious . i find it strange that nobody else in these countries have copied these and offered them up. surely some one in those countries must be shaw fans and they must be aware that a number of these movies are wanted else where . after all the clock is ticking.

It may come as surprise to you but not many people follow international forums, and even less of them give a f*ck if someone wants version they have. Unless profit is to be made.

hi--- i hate to sound like a broken record , but i feel i have to ask. has anyone received any more dubbed shaws from globe yet ? i have noticed that the dub of TIGRESS FROM SHAOLIN is starting to make the rounds. it would be nice if some of the others would show up. thanks

i noticed that some one has posted one and a half minute clips from TIGRESS FROM SHAOLIN and THE PIRATE with english dub on youtube,so i take it that now some people have access to these movies.:angel::bigsmile:

RogueWarrior
i noticed that some one has posted one and a half minute clips from TIGRESS FROM SHAOLIN and THE PIRATE with english dub on youtube,so i take it that now some people have access to these movies.:angel::bigsmile:

Really? Sweet. Links please so I can email the uploader.

Archived