The Tooth Fairy

daisho2004

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watergirl: I think he'll enjoy it, my Son did and he is 7yrs.old. I like to post reviews of every movie I see, and I love all the Disney and Kid movies that come out nowadays. "I May Grow Old, But I Refuse to Grow Up"!

watergirl: I think he'll enjoy it, my Son did and he is 7yrs.old. I like to post reviews of every movie I see, and I love all the Disney and Kid movies that come out nowadays. "I May Grow Old, But I Refuse to Grow Up"!

"I don't want to grow up...I'm a Toys R Us Kid"....oh wait LOL

Dwayne Johnson has been doing some pretty good family films lately. I loved The Game Plan and Race to Witch Mountain.

That's true he is doing Disney films and he really is good to watch on screen. He can do action, comedy he is an all around very good actor. And he seems to pick his movies carefully.

Wasnt looking forward to this but a excellent family film, very funny in parts, Dwayne Johnson has great comic timing and Billy Crystal is a legend...Good to see Stephen Merchant as the Fairy with no wings..he steals the picture.. People will know him from The Office UK....

CHEAP BLU RAYS HERE.....

Archived