Legion

daisho2004

OK I went to see this movie today and all I can say is it was God Awful! I couldn't wait for this movie to end! There were traces of the Terminator in it, where the unborn Child is suppose to be the savior of mankind and St. Michael is his protector who will risk his Immortal life to save him. If you want to see a good movie based on the War of Angles rent "The Prophecy" starring Christopher Walken. Otherwise don't waste your time seeing this movie. The only cool thing was the Angles battle between Gabriel & Michael.

Synopsis: In the supernatural action thriller Legion, an out-of-the-way diner becomes the unlikely battleground for the survival of the human race. When God loses faith in Mankind, he sends his legion of... In the supernatural action thriller Legion, an out-of-the-way diner becomes the unlikely battleground for the survival of the human race. When God loses faith in Mankind, he sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse. Humanity's only hope lies in a group of strangers trapped in a desert diner and the Archangel Michael (Paul Bettany). Legion also stars Dennis Quaid, Lucas Black, Tyrese Gibson, Kate Walsh, Adrianne Palicki, Charles S. Dutton and Willa Holland and is directed by Scott Stewart. --© Sony [Less]

legionposter1.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was kind of excited about this movie but I've been hearing only bad things so I guess I'll just wait for the Blu-Ray.

LeRolls: I wouldn't even waste my money on a bootleg of this movie if I was you. This had to be (1) of the worst movies that I ever seen! That's how bad it was. I couldn't wait for it to end, I kept on saying its gotta get better, but instead it only got worse. It had the potential to be good, but it just feel apart from the beginning, the storyline just plain SUCKED! :cry:

i was looking forward to this movie..now im dissapointed..probably download to watch..but a good show on angels battling each other witha story line is the tv show supernatural..now that lucifer is released

Archived