Ong Bak 3 Teaser Trailer

VenomsFan

Bret Hart can't take bumps anymore due to his stroke, so I suspect the McMahon/Hart Wrestlemania "payoff" is going to be a shitty match between their represenatives, Cena and Batista.

there's something good about WWE...?

Smackdown has been solid for the most part, mostly because they emphasize the wrestling more versus the dumb storylines and guest hosts Raw features.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course, I'm a mark for Georgia, Mid-South and the NWA. I hate the current WWE product.

Let's not forget Memphis, World Class (Texas) and Calgary Stampede.

Guest WuxiaFan
Bret Hart can't take bumps anymore due to his stroke, so I suspect the McMahon/Hart Wrestlemania "payoff" is going to be a shitty match between their represenatives, Cena and Batista.

Smackdown has been solid for the most part, mostly because they emphasize the wrestling more versus the dumb storylines and guest hosts Raw features.

It's just a pleasure to be quoted by Neil Koch, who has the best avatar on the Forums!

:27:

yea even tho he cant take bumps, its great to see him in the ring and on the mic, thats all it needs to be!

now they need to help him push his 2nd gens....team him up with New Hart Foundation, and keep building up stables please! I miss stables!

I like CM Punks Straight Edge Society i think thats cool, theyre supposed 2 add in Joey Mercury

Bret is still really good on the stick. It helps that WWE's creative team is letting him come up with his own promos rather than making him stick to a script.

I don't think Bret is going to be around past Wrestlemania, but if he is, he would be perfect as the Hart Foundation's manager.

WWE really needs to bring back managers/valets as a whole. There's a good amount of guys like Jack Swagger that could benefit from mouthpieces, and it would give a use to people like most of the Divas roster who are decent on the mic, but shit in the ring.

And CM Punk is definitely one of the best things WWE has going right now. Hopefully, they'll keep the SES going past Wrestlemania.

^ word....hey was I the only one that felt kinda bad for Bret on monday when he was destroying stuff and pulled the wires off that box and fell down and the box almost fell on him....i was like....sad....like a child had fallen...

Funny you mention Memphis, Jesse. I'm working my way through about 70 hours of Memphis from the early 80s. Lawler, Austin Idol, a pre-WWF Randy Savage, Bill Dundee and the hysterical Jimmy Hart. Crazy brawls, wild angles and 100% marked-out crowds. Aaaah, the old days.

The new teaser looks great and Dan Chupong has got a lot of ugly going on...even worse than Part 2 IMO. But Jaa looks great...Can't wait for this one

No, that is Dan Chupong. He was the crow character from OB2.

Talking with some people who were on set, it was a combination of both guys doubling for each other. No special effects, and they really learned the choreography for each person.

Chupong would double for Jaa in his earlier films, by the way.

Talking with some people who were on set, it was a combination of both guys doubling for each other. No special effects, and they really learned the choreography for each person.

Chupong would double for Jaa in his earlier films, by the way.

What's the point of doubling for each other when the people doing the doubling are fighting each other?

Drunken Monk
What's the point of doubling for each other when the people doing the doubling are fighting each other?

Perhaps one of them could do a particular move the other one couldn't do.

Perhaps one of them could do a particular move the other one couldn't do.

But that breaks the no stunt double gimmick...

Drunken Monk
But that breaks the no stunt double gimmick...

True, but if they don't market it as "no stunt doubles" then I suppose they can get away with it.

True, but if they don't market it as "no stunt doubles" then I suppose they can get away with it.

I guess it's not bad as having some random double for Jaa. I wanted to see how long he could go without using doubles or wires.

I guess it's not bad as having some random double for Jaa. I wanted to see how long he could go without using doubles or wires.

double in respect to a stand in as if he is fighting himself. he still does his own stunts

still no wires...

Wow that HD trailer looks good! Seems like Ong Bak 3 is going into a fantasy/supernatural direction. Really looking forward to this as I really enjoyed Ong Bak 2.

Drunken Monk

Wow, certain elements of this film look really surreal. But, you know what? It looks amazing! How many different reincarnations of Tony Jaa were in this one? Beaten and bloody version, made up goth version, Bearded Beggar Su version and clad in white hero version.

I'm bloody excited.

Archived