Has This Ever Seen The Light Of Day?

BaronK

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man... I got this on like orig Taiwanese video cassette or something. Yeah, the fighting's pretty good & cranky. But the film is brain meltingly demented, so much so one viewing might actually leave you retarded. I mean, if you want to see a fat dude smashing himself in the balls with a giant wooden spiked see-saw, whilst he jams a poker covered in hot chillies up several strung up dudes assholes in just way too much detail all the while snorting like a pig, whilst a mechanical chicken screams in a high-pitched child like voice and squirts out propulsive bird-shits... then you know... seek it out.

Oh man... I got this on like orig Taiwanese video cassette or something. Yeah, the fighting's pretty good & cranky. But the film is brain meltingly demented, so much so one viewing might actually leave you retarded. I mean, if you want to see a fat dude smashing himself in the balls with a giant wooden spiked see-saw, whilst he jams a poker covered in hot chillies up several strung up dudes assholes in just way too much detail all the while snorting like a pig, whilst a mechanical chicken screams in a high-pitched child like voice and squirts out propulsive bird-shits... then you know... seek it out.

So, are you wanting to get rid of yours?

So, are you wanting to get rid of yours?
Unfortunately not, I'm afraid. Brain-meltingly retarded's my thing & this one's as brain-meltingly retarded as they come. It's even got an OTT mental cartoon intro. Some funny shit.

Here's a watermarked image of the box art that I found spotted on rakekungfumovies.com; same as my copy. Don't know if this helps. I don't have a scanner to do mine to size sans watermark - maybe you could give forum member Falkor a shout, I presume he did this scan?:

12Fairies.jpg

Thanks, I appreciate the effort. I did ask falkor once, but it was right after I joined here. I think he was/is skeptical of my motives. I'd like to make a full DVD case. I should probably send some stuff to Shaolin Chamber and build up some good will with everyone.

My obsessions have kicked in. I'm trying to identify the main characters and have found everyone except the guy who played ox. Most translations end up with Zheng source. Can anyone translate this for me:

ox.jpg

Archived