Please Help Me Remember

kpowchicken

I remember watching a movie on Kung Fu Theater or I think it was KFT many years ago and I cant remember the title. I have been searching the net for hours and nothing. What I remember is that two heroes fight an evil gray haired dude at the end. I remember one of the heroes looks like a more muscular Bruce Lee. I also remember the villain eating frogs and getting freaky with scared girls. I think he had a right hand man who gets dealt with by one of the heroes towards the end. I also recall the old dude spitting up white liquid as hes getting finished off. This was my favorite movie that came up on this show. I had to of seen it twice and I cant believe I dont remember the name. If anyone can help me out it would be very much appreciated.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The spitting up white liquid, and Bruce Lee look-a-like kind of reminds me of "Dragon, the Hero" aka Dragon On Fire.

SX3p4xnvXGA

Is that it?

Tbh, been a long while since I seen it, so hazy on the specifics, but parts of your descript I think remind me of "Wutang Vs Ninja" aka "Ninja Hunter".

The spitting up white liquid, and Bruce Lee look-a-like kind of reminds me of "Dragon, the Hero" aka Dragon On Fire.

SX3p4xnvXGA

Is that it?

Yes! thats it. I seem to of misremembered (LOL) I might of fused two movies in my description but thats it. Thank You so much for helping me. You guys are masters on here. Now Im off to see if I can find it on dvd. Thanks again to everybody for giving me your time.

Tbh, been a long while since I seen it, so hazy on the specifics, but parts of your descript I think remind me of "Wutang Vs Ninja" aka "Ninja Hunter".

Yeah, I thought that too when I read the "getting freaky with scared girls" part. Maybe he blended Dragon On Fire together with Ninja Hunter?

hjRX6P4MZX4

Archived