Armour of god 2 -bike stunt

thehangman

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jackie did not perform it, Yuen Biao did it. The fact is that, contrary to popular belief and Jackie's own auto-promotion antics, Yuen Biao performed most of Jackie's stunts throughout Jackie's whole career. Don't believe in everything you read in bad martial arts magazines.

Why would it be Yuen Biao? I doubt he even visited the set of the movie, Biao was starring in his own movies at that time why would he bother doubling Jackie? Yuen Biao only doubled Jackie a few times, usually it was Chin Kar Lok or Mars who did the doubling. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Blacky Ko who did it since he doubled Jackie for most of his motorcycling stunts. Im quite sure it wasn't Jackie who did the stunt since he usually shows his face when he does a high difficulty stunt.

Anyway, I just checked on my notes and it was in fact Yuen Biao who did this particular stunt, not Blacky.

You got any evidence?

Showing the face really doesn't mean much... it could be done with CGI.

When have they ever done that? The only exception would be 'The One' If they wanted to double someone they just wouldn't show the doubles face in the shot.

TibetanWhiteCrane
Showing the face really doesn't mean much... it could be done with CGI.

Did you actually just say that??

CGI, in a 1990 HK movie:bigsmile::wink::tongue::cry:

Im not saying that Jackie did the stunt, but claiming CGI is retarded!

Killer Meteor
Not worth my time and knowledge... :rolleyes:

You are Ric Meyers and I claim my five pounds!

I doubt its Yuen Biao very much, he hadn't doubled Jackie for years before Operation Condor.

Why would it be Yuen Biao? I doubt he even visited the set of the movie, Biao was starring in his own movies at that time why would he bother doubling Jackie? Yuen Biao only doubled Jackie a few times, usually it was Chin Kar Lok or Mars who did the doubling. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Blacky Ko who did it since he doubled Jackie for most of his motorcycling stunts. Im quite sure it wasn't Jackie who did the stunt since he usually shows his face when he does a high difficulty stunt.

Yeah Blacky Ko doubled Jackie in Police Story plus Blacky Ko was the number 1 car & bike stuntman in Hong Kong film's

Ixtl8FwmJAs

Reel Power Stunts

It seems "Senor Meyers" might be a troll. 7 posts in 1 day since joining, and I've yet to read anything constructive or helpful. Is someone pretending to be the Bearded Meyers, just to dirty his name a little more? Perhaps the mods can keep an eye on him.

As for the bike stunts in AOG2, it's no secret that Remy Julienne's stunt team worked on the motorbike/car chase. There was one of those "Greatest Stunts" type TV shows which showed a few secs of a white (presumably French) stunt driver doubling Jackie for that chase scene. As far as I'm aware, Chin Kar Lok doubled JC on Sammo films (eg "Dragons Forever"). AOG 2 Operation Condor was neither directed nor action directed by Sammo. It's very unlikely Biao or Kar-lok doubled JC on it. JC Stunt Team members like Cheung Wah, Mars and Chris Li are more likely candidates,

Killer Meteor
I tried to give my input, but was falsely accused and got my posts deleted by some nazi. Tell you what, I won't try to help you anymore.

As Homer once said: The lesson is to never try

Remy Julienne & his team worked well with Jackie in this movie as well as in Wheels On Meals, I'd guess if anyone doubled Jackie in the jump off the pier onto the cargo net it would've been Remy's son (certainly not Yuen Biao! Where the heck is that guy getting his info?!). Whoever did it, it was a very cool, & impressive stunt.Those were the good old days for Jackie, back when you could still depend on his movies being thoroughly entertaing, AOG2 is still one of my favorites.

There always used to be some crazy stunts,love the car stunts in Aog 1 aswell.

Remy did those aswell i think.

Archived