What are some House of Traps-esque movies?

Guest gfanikf

Guest gfanikf

I'm looking for movies with crazy ass locations filled with deadly traps that the heroes must overcome to find treasure,woman, Manchu, et al! Give as much info as you can thanks!!

TIA

Guest sevenhooks

I thought Unbeaten 28 had a few cool set pieces involving a bunch of traps/obstacles in the dungeon/temple that Meng Fei had to overcome.

My favorite part in My Young Auntie was the scene where Hui Ying Hung and Hsiao Hao had to get past all the booby traps in Wang Lung Wei's garden. Great scene but far too short.

Guest Lei Kung

Taoism Drunkard, I seem to recall had a very bizarre scene where the hero had to pass through a series of traps and then fight some sort of raisin monster.

Maybe somebody could back me up on this.

Cognoscente
On 2/10/2007 at 3:38 AM, Guest gfanikf said:

I'm looking for movies with crazy ass locations filled with deadly traps that the heroes must overcome to find treasure, woman, Manchu, et al! Give as much info as you can thanks!!

Fists and Guts.
Burning Paradise.

I wish that the Armour of God films had more of that trapping aspect. Ironically, one of the guys who worked on the first film's script was a MacGyver writer.

• Like 3