Not so good movie, but it has Mark Long and Dick Wei!

kungfusamurai

kungfusamurai

Last night I was hoping to watch Shaolin Temple on TV, thinking it would be the Shaw Bros flick, but it turned out to be this low budget Taiwanese sword play film with Lia Ching. Terrible choreography, but it was interesting to see Mark Long and Dick Wei as the two guards who are taking the prince to safety. Apparently the actual film name is Seven Spirit Pagoda. Unfortunately Mark Long and Dick Wei don't have the opportunity to showcase their great leg work in this flick, but they get a lot of screen time in the first half of the film.

I couldn't stop laughing throughout. So many people kept committing suicide for silly reasons by bashing their heads against something. And the prince is so annoying, I wish they had just killed him in the beginning to avoid the rest of the 1 1/2 hrs you have to sit through.

The youtube posting below is from MillCreekEnt, so I think the film was part of that 50 movie set.

1Tlx_L4_H2I

KFS

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading your paragraphs and movie description, you give me no reason at all to watch the clip. You made me avoid watching it. You don't sell cars for a living do you?

kungfusamurai

Dick Wei and Mark Long aren't in the clip, so you aren't missing anything. The clip was just for reference, in case people didn't know what movie I was referring to. The movie is good for a laugh, that's about it.

KFS

Archived