Help with 2 movies

fiol

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Drive” is a modern classic. It’s not the greatest movie and I can rarely tolerate Kadeem Hardison but the action is way above the level of most American-based martial arts flicks. It’s Mark Dacascos at his very best, in my opinion (with “Brotherhood of the Wolf” a close second but he wasn’t given a full showcase in that one). It’s well worth the buy and certainly shouldn’t leave you feeling disappointed.

I’m really not sure what people think of “The Black Sheep” affair. I, personally, didn’t really enjoy it. It has its moments, with a particularly brutal finale, from what I can recall, but, otherwise, it’s a bit of a throwaway film and not really very engaging.

One is this one:

The Black Sheep Affair

the other is:

Drive

i watched the trailers yesterday and they dont seem bad. What are ur opinions?are they worth their money (used of course)?

I would highly recommend Drive it is a very good martial-arts action movie. Just make sure you get the director's cut.

To be honest I didn't like the black sheep affair

Like everybody said, Drive is good, Mark's best action-wise movie.

BSA is watchable. Some OK-sh action, some really good high fall stunts, wire assisted fights. I wouldn't say it's bad

Archived