The Hot, The Cool, And The Vicious Great Story and Great KF!

Guest gfanikf

Guest gfanikf

I was watching the Jimmy Wang Yu and Jackie Chan in Lo Wei's The Killer Meteors last night. Now thats one of the earliest kung fu films I ever saw as I child and I still love it. However, the ending of that film made no sense as a kid and still doesn't it has four or five plot threads coming together into a massive mishmash of nonesense (although it does lead to some great fights). I just wish I could understand what the hell finally happens! Luckily The Hot, The Cool, And The Vicious this was not the case at all. The movie with expert direction by Lee Tso Nam, doesn't suffer this problem at all. The Hot, The Cool, And The Vicious is able to juggle a plot dealing with fake money, a women seeking revenge, a killer on the loose, and a crazed hunchback killing machine played by Tommy Lee. There are so many lesser films that would fail miserably at this task at mixing story and kung fu. Even better with this film is that the fighting is top notch with cherography by Tommy Lee who stars in the flick along with Don Wong Tao and Flashlegs Tan. This equals a film this is great fghting and great story. Something simple like this seems like a basic key for martial arts film making, but more often than not one or both are not done correctly. Luckily with The Hot, The Cool, And The Vicious you get the total package.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dager in the cotton

Chang Yi -The Spider is an arms dealer from Mongolia, Tan Tao liang Dragon Leg is a Police Cpt who enlists the help of Golden Snake the playboy Wang Tao to help him catch Chang Yi and his posse of fighters one of which is Tommy lee.

greta film top class fighting and loads of it.

this film was also calle Dragon and Snake in the Spiders web, and a record was produced in Yard by Regge legend Jah Stich with the same title to pay tribute to the film.

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

One of Tommy Lee's greatest films. If you really like The Hot The Cool And The Vicious you should definitely appreciate The Green Jade Statuette and Along Comes The Tiger. Tommy Lee stars as the villian in both of these movies. Challenge Of Death is very good too, but Tommy Lee is only a side kick type of villian and not in the film for very long, though his scenes are excellent.

Green Jade Statuette / released by Tai Seng

Along Comes The Tiger / released by Rarescope

Challenge Of Death / released by Tai Seng

Eagles Claw / released by Tai Seng

www.taiseng.com

These are some decent versions of these releases. Though there may be better out there.

The Hot, The Cool, And The Vicious = the greatest opening credit sequence EVER!!

Cosign there! Does anyone have the song? I've been listening to the Man of Iron song over and over.

Archived