Shaolin Kung Fu Mystagogue Music ID??

Jonny66

First posting. I watched Shaolin Kung Fu Mystagogue for the first time the other day, and greatly enjoyed it. Does anyone have an idea what the music is around an hour into the movie where the monk gives Hsu Feng the Burmese swords? It runs for a few minutes. It sounds much like Conan the Barbarian's score, but wasn't this made a few years earlier? Please help, this music's great, thanks...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Return of a man called horse", by Laurence Rosenthal, the score was also sued in 7 Grandmasters and about 30 others it's a beautiful score, never sen the orig film its from though, dont think its on DVD

shapes,

Thank you so much! You just made my day! By any chance, anyone know of another thread/ website/ link /article which lists "borrowed" music in 1970's Kung Fu movies by title and what their original sources are? I've found that I've liked quite a lot of the music, stingers, etc. that's appropriated...

Guest WuxiaFan
"Return of a man called horse", by Laurence Rosenthal, the score was also sued in 7 Grandmasters and about 30 others it's a beautiful score, never sen the orig film its from though, dont think its on DVD

shapes - your knowledge is extra-ordinary! :xd:

Archived