rendezvous with death???????????????

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

did they ever make this movie in english dubbed and if they did can somebody tell me where to get it any websites ??????????????

because evrey time a look for this movie on evrey website it only has the one in chinese with subs.and its in region 3 so i cant even get that one because its in region 3 and it does not play on my dvd player.

i will appreciate any info any body can give me on this

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

the site is kungfumovies.net and the item # to the movie is 30972

and they also got have sword will travel i was really shocked to see that movie in english dubbed if you want to pick that one up to in english the item # to that movie is 33146

yes---RENDEZVOUS WITH DEATH was dubbed in english. is it available ? no. that copy of RWD from kungfumovies.net does not have the dub--even though the add says it does. i know because i ordered it like 3 years ago and it took nearly a year and a half to arrive. it was in mandarin with english sub titles--nice crystal clear copy but no dub. i believe its a pan media product. a while back some guys from this forum found the dub version and even had a few minutes of it posted on youtube but i don't believe that they are ready to trade publicly yet as they worry it will end up in the hands of panmedia. i'm a little surprised that with all these north american releases that one of them has not got this title yet. just have to wait and see what happens in the future.

post-61-144191886927_thumb.jpg

shaolin swords

bobo thanks for the info on the movie because i was going to buy it but now im not im just going to buy have sword will travel dubbed in english

on another note thats messed up that they say on there website that its in chinese & english when it just in chinese thanks for letting me know this

shaolin swords

im going off topic for a min........but i was just wondering i saw a movie a real long time ago i think the name of the movie was BLOOD RAIN SWORD.the lead role was played by a female but any time i look for the movie on a website nothing comes up.maybe they changed the name thru the years can somebody tell me if there a movie by that name or did they changed the movies name.

Archived