looking for samurai & ninja english dubbed movies

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

i been watching kung fu movies for over 20 years now.and feel like i seen about every kung fu movie that there is to see.i want to start collecting samurai & ninja movies but none of them are dubbed in english they all are in japanese.does any body know of any websites that sell samurai and ninja movies in english dubbed or if any body knows any good titles in english dubbed i will appreciate any info.

thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

if nobody knows of any websites that sell english dubbed samurai and ninja movies.can somebody recommend me some good samurai and ninja movies.thanks

Guest WuxiaFan
if nobody knows of any websites that sell english dubbed samurai and ninja movies.can somebody recommend me some good samurai and ninja movies.thanks

Check this thread. Most US or UK retailers that sell samurai or ninja movies will likely have an English dub, but the list I compiled should give you plenty to look at. :smile:

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7713

With SHOGUN ASSASSIN, go with the box set to get complete series. Get it at AnimEigo.com.

shaolin swords

wuxiafan thanks for the info.im a bit confused on the shogun assassin 5 film collectors set bacause some websites say it is in japanese other websites say its dubbed in english.do you have this collectors set and if you do can you tell me if its in japanese or dubbed in english.thanks

Guest WuxiaFan
wuxiafan thanks for the info.im a bit confused on the shogun assassin 5 film collectors set bacause some websites say it is in japanese other websites say its dubbed in english.do you have this collectors set and if you do can you tell me if its in japanese or dubbed in english.thanks

SS -

They're the English dubbed versions by AnimEigo: [R1 US version]:

AnimEigo.com:

http://www.animeigo.com/products/samurai/shogun-assassin

Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Shogun-Assassin-Film-Collectors-Set/dp/B001EAWMFQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1262975303&sr=1-1

Amazon's cheaper at the moment.

shaolin swords

befor i buy the shogun assassin set i just want to be shore on this that animeigo.com is the only place that got this set in english dubbed.because i can get this set at bestbuy for $44.00 just want to be shore on this before i buy the shogun assassin set

thanks for the info

Guest WuxiaFan
befor i buy the shogun assassin set i just want to be shore on this that animeigo.com is the only place that got this set in english dubbed.because i can get this set at bestbuy for $44.00 just want to be shore on this before i buy the shogun assassin set

No, the AnimEigo box set of SHOGUN ASSASSIN will be in English, as that is the English dubbed versions of all of the films. So, anywhere you buy that boxed set will be the dubbed versions. It doesn't matter if you get it from Best Buy, Amazon, AnimEigo, etc.

Archived