Fellow clan members please help me find this movie

buda finger

I saw this movie in the early 70's and can't remember the name of it I was too young to remember. The only thing I remember was the Hero had a special weapon similar to the shape of a sword that he would let go and the weapon would float or gravitate towards the enemy the weapon had a round object at the tip the size of a softball and would open up and it had sharp blades that would stab the enemy. The weapon would then float or gravitate back to the hero. Unfortunately the hero dies at the end I think killed by his own weapon.I have been looking for this movie for 30 years.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it for sure an Asian martial arts film? Almost sounds like 'Phantasm', a 1979 low budget flick about a flying killer ball (although I think the ball was the villain's, not the hero's).

It's definetly not Phantasm. Sounds like it could be "Deadly Silver Spear" or one of the Flying Guillotine movies.

It's definetly not Phantasm. Sounds like it could be "Deadly Silver Spear" or one of the Flying Guillotine movies.

No, definately not flying guillotine I have those movies, definately not Phantasm a horror movie..Somebody help me find this movie please.

The weapon you describe sounds similar to the Yin & Yang swords in Holy Flame of the Martial World, but that was from 1983...

sH3TgYpuDcc

Archived