Big Boss extended version

tonnylee

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/trade.htm

Big Boss, The - Bruce Lee (Extended version) (1) [b+] {Fan edit?, The film includes missing scene's not seen before including the end fight. This DVD also has original "Green Hornet" screen test, training clips with Brandon Lee and James Coburn and outtakes.}

Bruce Lee Rare Footage (6) [Varies] {Hours and Hours of stuff : Long Beach Demos, Basement Training clips, Green Hornet Outtakes + Screen Test, Milton Berle Show clip, Anna Capri Footage, Game Of Death Behind The Scenes clip, "Here Comes The Bride", "Marlowe" and "Ironside appearances, a rough extended version of "The Big Boss", "Longstreet" episodes and many more

Game of Death : Behind the Scenes (1) {Uncut rare footage total of 97 minutes. No sound}

Anyone seen the extended version (fan edit) of big boss ?

Game of death 97min looks also interesting

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah those are Kioko's DVDs. Better off getting them directly from him, mastered from original tapes, in DVD-9 dual layered disc, hours of hidden features.

These are ripped on smaller discs and don't have the bonus easter eggs. Been offered for over a decade now.

Guest WuxiaFan
Big Boss, The - Bruce Lee (Extended version) (1) [b+] {Fan edit?, The film includes missing scene's not seen before including the end fight. This DVD also has original "Green Hornet" screen test, training clips with Brandon Lee and James Coburn and outtakes.}

:yociexp76:

I suppose yet another Lee documentary would be worth making...Big Boss - The Movie The Myth

They did, it as on the Big Boss 2 Disc HKL Release, remember? lmao

They even used a fan made pic of Big Boss Lee running in rome on the bridge that they found on some website.

Lost credibility right there.

Pathetic

They did, it as on the Big Boss 2 Disc HKL Release, remember? lmao

They even used a fan made pic of Big Boss Lee running in rome on the bridge that they found on some website.

Lost credibility right there.

Pathetic

lol,I do not have HKL version but for curiousity I check out if it comes across at OK price:bigsmile:

Guest Yi-Long
Having your arse eaten out by a pack of hungry wolves would be more fun than reading these threads...

You would know.... :xd:

HKMLegends posted an edited video claiming he has the uncut print. It could be true from what I've commented.

It's not, the guy just "Grindhouse-ified" the Universe Laser VCD, and added the Turkish dub overtop. Cropping of the picture is identical to the Universe Laser VCD, right down to the minor vertical stretching.

In comparison to the HKL DVD, there seemed to be an extra few frames prior to the "I'll get revenge" cut, which is why I wondered.

However, I did have my suspicions. I remembered an older print on Youtube which had Turkish audio too, so that could be the case.

Seriously, as much as I would LOVE to see the extended print of the film, unless someone has rock-solid proof of an extended print, "new" messages on the matter should just go away.

Been just about 12 years since I first saw the infamous Mandarin/export trailer, and nothing new since. :sad:

Chinatown Kid

Not to mention hilarious, I can just picture Bruce looking down at all this and saying "Don't concentrate on the saw scene or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

wait, i dont get it, someone has this cut of the big boss (all missing scenes) for trade, hasnt anyone tried to give it a go?

wait, i dont get it, someone has this cut of the big boss (all missing scenes) for trade, hasnt anyone tried to give it a go?

Until we see proof it exists like the first ten minutes of Big Boss Part II, no one has it for trade. No other rarity has made me more cynical than this one :tinysmile_angry2_t:

Archived