Japanese Unsubbed Treasures!

HAZ

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackLamaFaction

Has He? I Remember Daisho saying something about that quite a few months back, but I haven't heard anything more about it. I know a version of Killer's Mission was released, but i can never get any info on Fort of Death. Thanks for the info about Merlin, I have really wanted to see that for a long time.

When I last spoke to Haz, he said he was finishing them up...

Bumping in case there's an update on this. Would still love to see Za Karate 2 and 3 with subs.

• Administrator

I may as well write this here. I was going to post in the thread for THE KARATE 2 and THE KARATE 3, but that thread was closed.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that HAZ did a great freakin' job on these. The subs are fantastic. And it's obvious from the authentic terminology used thru out the films that his translator's first language is Japanese. She gave thorough consideration into properly conveying the language's meaning into sensible English (No Engrish garbage subs here). Songs, film credits, signs and other text are all subtitled too. And the timing is also perfect. I just watched ACTION BOYS recently, and so many of the subs were only on screen for literally a second! :neutral: That drives me crazy. I had to rewind to read about 40% of the damn subs! So nice job HAZ! :wink:

Looking forward to your next project. PLEASE let it be the Sonny Chiba yakuza flick OKINAWAN YAKUZA WARS (1976, aka. The Great Okinawan Yakuza Wars; Terror of Yakuza; Okinawa Yakuza Senso)!!! :nerd::tongue::wink::xd:

• Administrator

Here are the covers I made for all three THE KARATE movies for anyone that needs them.

Though there were already a couple of nice covers available for the first THE KARATE (aka. BRONSON LEE, CHAMPION) film, I made one that matches the other two I made for the sequels. They look cooler on the shelf that way. :nerd:

THEKARATE-DVDcover.jpg

THEKARATE2-DVDcover.jpg

THEKARATE3-DVDcover.jpg

• Administrator

For anyone that needs it, here's the 13 STEPS OF MAKI DVD cover. It was painstakingly created by my good bro Wigsplitta, utilizing the original Japanese theatrical poster.

13STEPSOFMAKI-DVDcover.jpg

Archived