Avenging Trio - Gordon Liu (1989)

HAZ

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally forgot about that review I wrote.

They titled the movie after the subplot or what was going to be the original plot. Then the director suddenly realized he had Gordon Liu and LKL and went on from there. The end fight is adequate, not the worst but not memorable either.

As for buying it, I think it's a good for a lazy Saturday night. Just don't expect anything close to something like Tiger On The Beat.

I was looking for pick up the Laser Disc & transfer it to DVD. I think the LD is subbed & wide.

It maybe different as I have the fullscreen VideoAsia release, which also lacks a proper credit/title sequence.

Edit: I checked and it's not dubbed after all but it's subbed.

silver hermit

the LD has no subs. it on the lower end of gordn and beardys modern output. i think the right word might be slumming. get it at a good price dont pay too much for it.

It is the nobility of watches, the watches of princess. This is Chanel. Which name is the internationally synonymous to most elegant style, exquisite taste and timeless appeal of its creations. Besides being a real trend-setter in the world of high fashion, the brand has gained great experience in producing top quality Chanel watches characterized by unique style and technical prowess. The Chanel watches are popular in the ladies and girls. The man Chanel watches are welcome too. The unique design makes the watches become highly regarded by the people who like them. But the precious things are always difficult to afford, the price is amazing. Although the person who like it, he could only look at it. If you really like it, you really want to get it. Here you will be pleasantly surprised. We offer large range of high quality replica watches for the people who want to buy a brand replica watch. All of our replica Chanel watches and other brands replicas are closest the genuine watches. And our website accept the paypal payment. If you like, feel free to contact us.

What is with you??:ooh:

This film - along with 9 others - is available as part of the cheap White Lotus Trio box set.

If memory service, the print was W/S and subbed.

:bigsmile:

silver hermit

if thats true it would be good to add some subs to the LD print that would be an easy project. if someone with the sub print could type out the text(time marked) it would only be a day or 2

if thats true it would be good to add some subs to the LD print that would be an easy project. if someone with the sub print could type out the text(time marked) it would only be a day or 2

I think it's possible to strip oy embedded subs with a certain program. Will investigate & let people know...

Hi!

Just so people know, I picked up the Laserdisc of this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitetigerny#p/search/0/oyBlqoECM3g

I'm burning a copy in Cantonese, but I want to get both Mandarin & Cantonese soundtracks on the DVD just to make it complete. I will post screencaps of the rip later today!

I have the VCD already, but I wanted to see this in better quality.

Thanks!

silver hermit

if you rip it with both languages playing in seperate inputs, there is programs that will render a dual language dvd for you without much fuss.

Hi Silver,

Can you recommend programs that can render a dual lang DVD? I was going to use DVD lab or something, but it sounds like you may have an easier way!

Thanks

h

Archived