THE ELIMINATION PURSUIT.

Guest the golden dragon

Guest the golden dragon

Kung Fu Cinema has given us a preview of this upcoming Rarescope release.

Looks interesting. Don't think I ever saw this flick.

Some of the action in the trailer seems over crancked.Hope thats not the case.

Tien Peng has always been one of my fav's.

OF COURSE PEAR LIN THE STRANGE LADY OF KUNG FU MOVIES IS IN THIS ONE.

What was the name of that flick that also starred briefly Beardy, the ending had an 'ALIENS' type monster that was after the 'MONK' charactor? That was a great film.

The Elimination Pursuit looks promising.

GD

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Reincarnation Of Thundering Mantis

That film with the weird zombie then weird alien fight at the end was released as Secret of Water Technique. That's some serious ass crack smoking type ending.

Guest morgoth

I cannot describe how much I am looking foward to seeign this. I actually thought it came out today but I looked again and it is the 20th not the 2nd. DAMMIT!!!!!

Countdown-18 days

Guest JustinB123

It looks like some online stores have it in stock already. My pre-order at Deep Discount DVD shipped today. I can't wait to see this one!

Guest Ivy Ling Po

Thank you so much for telling us about this movie's release on DVD. I have never heard of it before and so it will be my introduction to Pearl Chang Ling.

Guest the golden dragon

Pearl Chang to my memory maybe had only 5 or 6 movies. Someone please correct me. But compared to the female super stars of this genre she was in very few movies.

Her movies to sum up were always WIERD and or Strange. This the only way iI know to discribe her films..

I am surprised that I never ran across this film.

I have seen almost all of Tien Pengs movies. As I said he is in my top 20 male stars of all time.

GD

Pearl was in 20+ films with quite a few produced, directed, and written by her. She was the most talented of the female actresses behind the camera IMO...and a nut.

Guest morgoth

I have my copy coming into Sun Coast Video on the 23rd. I wish I knew how to fastforward time. I shouldn't have watched the opening credits on kungfucinema.com. I seriously don't think that I can wait another 3 weeks for this. I need this movie bad and I need it right now.

Guest the golden dragon

Hhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahahaha!

You make me laugh man.

The controlers of time cannot be found otherwise.

GD

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

It's 3 Famous Constables Ivy, referring to the 3 main characters played by Tien Peng, Tien Ho and Pearl Cheung

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

It's your average swordplay movie IMO, if I remember rightly Tien Peng is silent throughout the movie and kills samurai style with one stroke which is pretty cool. It goes a bit fantasy wacky for the end fight but I'm gonna pick it up to replace my DVDr

Guest dager in the cotton

this film is quality swordplay action packed all the way,

also ghas one of the best ending lines in Cinema history yes hollywood included,

Guest morgoth

After only seeing the Rarescope trailer (way too many times) I have to say that the choreography looks amazing and Tien Peng looks ultra cool with his samurai sword style. I just got some good movies recently and I am only hoping that they can satisfy me until this comes out. Only 'Sword of Justice' (the sword fight in the rain) looked near as cool as this on the Rarescope trailers.

Then again, I always do set myself up for dissapointment. $%&*#@!

Guest Lei Kung

Woah, Elimination Pursuit is 3 Famous Constables from the Rarescope trailers?! I never thought it would come. Can't wait to pick this one up. I see Love and Sword is out as well, starring Roc. Has anyone seen this?

Guest jadebadger

Had this in my hands on Tuesday, but when I went to the check out counter to buy it, they scanned it and said, "Oops, we weren't supposed to put this out yet. We can't sell it to you til the 20th". Doh!! What a tease.

Guest JustinB123

I pre-ordered this from DDD and watched it earlier this week. It's good but, like the review on the Kung Fu Cinema site mentions, it's very short. The picture quality throughout is similar to the clip shown in the Rarescope trailer. Also, the burned-in subtitles are easy to see and rarely run off the edges of the screen, although they often don't make a lot of sense. I would still recommend this though, especially for fans of Taiwanese swordplays (and for Pearl Cheung fans, of course).

Archived