Legend Of The Condor Heroes (2003)

HAZ

The Amazing Psycho Per

I also started to watch this series on youtube and I'm completely hooked... I only watched 4 episodes but I'm liking what I see. I'll be honest, this is my first exposition to the Condor Heroes trilogy (Never bothered watching Brave Archer) so I can't compare it but I like what I'm seeing. There are many flaws, but I don't know, I like how they take their time to establish the story. Plus, without being wow, the fights are cool. You gotta love the "drinking with the caldron" fight in episode two, that's what it's all about! Anyone knows if it's available on DVD?

• Like 1

OpiumKungFuCracker
I also started to watch this series on youtube and I'm completely hooked... I only watched 4 episodes but I'm liking what I see. I'll be honest, this is my first exposition to the Condor Heroes trilogy (Never bothered watching Brave Archer) so I can't compare it but I like what I'm seeing. There are many flaws, but I don't know, I like how they take their time to establish the story. Plus, without being wow, the fights are cool. You gotta love the "drinking with the caldron" fight in episode two, that's what it's all about! Anyone knows if it's available on DVD?

Not on dvd but fans have uploaded the series on this forum avi format I think, check it out.....

http://www.khmerfun.com/f230/legend-condor-hero-2003-plus-return-condor-hero-2006-a-3314/

• Like 1

The Amazing Psycho Per

Thanks for the info... Guess I'll keep watching it on a computer screen:sad:...

I just finished episode 10 and I am stunned at how much I'm enjoying this show. This is the first and only live action version I've seen of this novel and while I'm sure someone will say there are better versions I don't think any of them will top this for me personally. 

The casting, the action, the cinematography, the music. Everything is perfect. I actually only started this cause I really want to watch ROTCH (2006) the most but wanted to go in order but now I'm convinced there's no way it will be better than this.

Anyone else love this version or am I crazy and this is well known to be terrible? There's so many versions and I'm not familiar with each ones reputation. 

• Like 2